Opera 8 saving web page problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

serendipiti

Journeyman
when i save a web page using"save page as HTML with images"only the page is saved...i mean when i try to view the page offline the images are replaced by red cross marks..is there any way one can save the pages as"web page,complete"like in firefox?
plz help as i don't want to compromise on opera's speed by going back to firefox!(no offence meant to FF fans!)

cheetah

In the zone
I encountered the problem in older version.But then found the option listed under drop down menu.Sorry if don,t work.

Go like this.

File>Save As

Then this box will appear:-
*www.geocities.com/cheetahnetonline/opera.jpg
Click the drop down menu and an option will appear to save the file with images.

ALSO FIREFOX IS FASTER THAN OPERA.USE IT TO BELIEVE.

Ashis

In the zone
cheetah said:
I encountered the problem in older version.But then found the option listed under drop down menu.Sorry if don,t work.

Go like this.

File>Save As

Click the drop down menu and an option will appear to save the file with images.

No, No No No... I Use Both... Trust Me opera is Quite an Experience!

That Feature is good (Save With image) But What IE Provides "Save As Arcive) is the Best :!:

But Dont start a Fight for FF & Opera Use What U Feel Is Better!!!

:arrow: "DikhaWa Pa Mat Jao, Apni Akal Lagao"

cheetah

In the zone
Ashis said:
cheetah said:

Go like this.

File>Save As

No, No No No... I Use Both... Trust Me opera is Quite an Experience!

That Feature is good (Save With image) But What IE Provides "Save As Arcive) is the Best :!:

But Dont start a Fight for FF & Opera Use What U Feel Is Better!!!

:arrow: "DikhaWa Pa Mat Jao, Apni Akal Lagao"

Opera is good as compared to firefox but not good as compared to Firefox with installed extensions and plugins.U just try tools like Slogger that automatically save webpages and log the history in html files or try inbuilt Newsreaders like Sage,Habri Xenu from mozilla site.Then you will discover than you have missed something.

OP
S

serendipiti

Journeyman
prob remains

well without getting into the FF-Opera fight,really how does one save images with html files...there is no way i can see the complete web page offline imean the images are just crossed out...plz help mates!

go4inet

In the zone
Though both the browser offer good speed. In my humble opinion I will always support for IE, coz saving a webpage s better using IE !

:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom