Only One CD writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
Hi i have two CD writer. i use Xp and server2000 when i enable windows CD recording(from the properties of CD writer) for one CD writer the other get disabled automatically. some body plz tell how to make both of them enable

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I don't thinks it is possible. Have you ever seen Nero writing to 2 writers at one time. Obviously you will only write to 1 writer at a time. So 2 cd writer enables won't work.

Also in Nero you select 1 writer at a time i.e you enable writing on 1 writer at a time.

Sorry dude.

A

anurag_online

There is an option Navjot because there come some replication cabinets that have more than one writers and they work simultaniously but sorry to say for that you still have to avail a reader... just peep into the help of NERO you will find the solution

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
i know that i can write using both the cd writer using nero or any other burning software but i want to enable the windows Xp CD recording so that i can just copy and paste the files to burn my CD's?

A

anurag_online

anilmail17 said:
i know that i can write using both the cd writer using nero or any other burning software but i want to enable the windows Xp CD recording so that i can just copy and paste the files to burn my CD's?

abe to nero mein kya problem hain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom