Old TV Video Games

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah you just made me remember one more game. Roadrash. I have completed all the stages in this game and my friends use to give their chance to me because I was a good gamer at that time they loved to watch me play. :))
About Windows I guess that was win 98.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
*www.retrogamer.net/users/1759/thm1024/donkey_kong_nes_screenshot3.jpg
Donkey Kong Jr

*www.retrocpu.com/nes/images/games/s/star_force.png
Star Force

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah me too. Back then it was best bike racing and I still miss it because I haven't come to a single bike racing experience since then which is as good as roadrash.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ok i used to play a game on Gameboy 2000. can't remember the name but it was in a castle with lots of different colour keys. you open doors with keys & the objective was to rescue the princess. enemies were like swordman, bowmen, etc. anyone have any idea what was this game?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return to the Castle Wolfenstein and Project IGI - two of the most great FPS games I've ever played ;-)

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
ok i used to play a game on Gameboy 2000. can't remember the name but it was in a castle with lots of different colour keys. you open doors with keys & the objective was to rescue the princess. enemies were like swordman, bowmen, etc. anyone have any idea what was this game?

hmm.. Gameboy 2000,
no idea.. :(
more info?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
any more info?

the name was kind of "castle....". can't quite remember the name. i'll search it myself. i just know it used to have 10-12 different colour keys. collect keys, open doors (then 1 of that particular colour keys got reduced). gameplay was really addictive but hard.

Update: got it. Castlequest

yes, this one was also my favorite lately (when my NES was abt to die).

Neuron

Electronic.
The first game i ever completed was wolfenstine-3d.Then mario and then bio-menace and these were my favorites of those times.
*games4dos.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/BioMenace.gif
Biomenace

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, bm was fun. but i hated the 2nd level (trees and rocks), always died a lot in that level.

i had memorized the commands to open bm on the comp(didnt know what they did at that time, i was 10 yrs old), and could open the game faster than my mamaji(who owned the computer).

there was this game 'zool' you were a small something, and you could jump very high by jumping on stuff that looked like egg yolk. yuck.

Neuron

Electronic.
Once of the things i hated in bm was that there was no option to switch between mines and grenades.This was really irritating in that forest level where enemies are normally above
your head and you can't throw a grenade unless all your mines are finished.
Yep,I had played Zool too,but never had the opportunity to finish it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Project IGI was awesome but I didn't liked Return to castle wolfenstein that much.

I Liked it very much and it's one of my most favorite games of all time.

It inroduced many new things to me : many types of weapon , health bags, a great game save system and large number of levels with varieties of enemies and much more.

Return to the Castle Wolfenstein was a scary game to me at that time :p

For me too - I jumped off from the chair several time while playing this - specially when those skeleton soldiers creeps out from every place possible and defeating Heinrich was also a tough challenge that time ;-)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein ---> never played.
Project IGI ---> 1st game i played on my own PC.

I recommend you to try this one- though the graphics may seem outdated the game is a must try and offers so much fun and it's MP mode is also a good one - you would like this game.

Neuron

Electronic.
Project IGI was the first non-DOS FPS game I played.Always loved the borderless maps,you can just keep going on and on.Felt like i had a lot of freedom.

Top Bottom