OiNK.cd Servers Raided, Admin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
another hot news....i'm not creating another thread coz it'll get locked:

aXXo has temporarily stopped ripping dvds. he's taking a brek apparently. the news was on TF and has been confirmed by aXXo's official home, darkside

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^its pretty old news,piratebay fiasco really hurt him.

BTW does anybody have a copy(screenshot,whatever) of the coversation that took place at piratebay?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^dude, the TPB fiasco hurt TPB....not one bit did it hurt aXXo...he has enuf places to ul his torrents

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
do you think so?
Well TPB don't give a damn actually!! its the world's largest tracker.Anyways I am not fighting or anythign just read the copy of what actually happened and you'll know what it is all about.aXXo asked TPB to ban the users(media defender agents most probably) who were abusing him but no TPB said they are not going to do that and they don't care if he uploads his torrents there or not.

This has a big impact on p2p community as a whole.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya...heard aXXo temp stopping his releases...

Man there are other rippers like xFM,etc..who are also very good..but what makes aXXo so special?

Anyway desitorrent is again opened after very long shutdown...and as many say pirate sites are like HYDRA... Take of one head(site) ,two heads will come...
Off lately there as been many sites to replace oink.cd...even piratebay wanted to start one,but at the end dropped the idea...

Any way pirates are very Bold..
Read my signature...:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom