Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

andy_65_in

Padawan
updated to 21 H 1 version 19043.985...frankly no major user changes visible to me at least...update wasnt availible on my pc..used the windows updater instead

chetansha

In the zone
I am facing network issues after update to 21h1, i use netgear ac6200 usb devicez which was working fine till update.
Time to fiddle around and trouble shoot

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
*www.xda-developers.com/windows-11/amp/

Any leaks on what is going to be changed except more bugs and lag?
Hoax apparently. No official statement yet and the whole article only talks about the next update.

Edit:

When will Windows 11 be announced?​

Microsoft sent out invitations on June 2 for a virtual event that will be held on June 24 at, you guessed it, 11am ET. If it wasn’t shooting for an “11” theme, it would have said the event was at 8am PT.
Wow, what reasoning!

Clickbait article.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Hoax apparently. No official statement yet and the whole article only talks about the next update.

Probably microsoft is giving a new update with some revamp, as from what i found, Even Satya Nadella tweeted about it being amazing. But again cant be sure as there is literally no leak, and what is available is too minimal to judge.

Hope they work on optimizing windows.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I mean I know that the next update will be big, just that there is no indication that it will be Windows 11. It will still be Windows 10 but with the new update.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Is there a way to run 16-bit programs in Windows 10 64-Bit?
I work in an organisation where there are some old dos based programs still in use but the operating system have been upgraded to Windows 10.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It was indeed Windows 11.

And it is a free upgrade for those on 10.

A catch is that you need some kind of platform security called TPM 2.0.

Top Bottom