Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Updated to 1909 from 1903, since being a minor update. After few hours, PC's display goes black for 5-10 seconds, and random freezes where the only option is to restart.
After reading the reviews online, it's indeed a problematic update and am not the only one who experienced the issues. So, reverted back to 1903 and my PC is as good as before.

So, a word of caution for those who's going to update to 1909.

How did you revert back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy_65_in

Padawan
i cant unistall the 1909 update...i dont get that option..neither thru windows update or recovery....what is the solution

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
i cant unistall the 1909 update...i dont get that option..neither thru windows update or recovery....what is the solution
Are you getting issues too?
Do check this article --> How to uninstall Windows 10 version 1909, November 2019 Update • Pureinfotech

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
with Win 7 support off in Jan ... i though of getting Win 10 iso file & its 3.8 gb ... me, on metered net usage (1gb) limit per day ... how & where should i download a fresh/malware free copy of Win 10 iso file ??? hoped microsoft have an offical torrent site ... ;-)

has Win 10 iso Trial been given in any Digit mag dvd just like Linux iso files ???
Microsoft gives the copy of windows 10 in its website.

Download Windows 10

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
with Win 7 support off in Jan ... i though of getting Win 10 iso file & its 3.8 gb ... me, on metered net usage (1gb) limit per day ... how & where should i download a fresh/malware free copy of Win 10 iso file ??? hoped microsoft have an offical torrent site ... ;-)

has Win 10 iso Trial been given in any Digit mag dvd just like Linux iso files ???

iirc, downloads from microsoft are resume supported so you can use any download manager to download it in parts over few days.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
@meetdilip ... none of my frds have Win 10 iso ...

@vidhubhushan ... the download link provided /person is for limited period only (24 hrs) ...

@SaiyanGoku ... my net is metered (limited /day) ...

@Zangetsu ... thanx ... really hoped microsoft had their official torrent link ...

& i have Win 7 iso which has all versions (home,pro etc) ... so which Win 10 iso has all versions ???
Use internet download manager..

meetdilip

Computer Addict
The last time I tried, there was a tool which will download the ISO. The tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft Windows 10 download page. I am not sure whether it support " resume ".

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
& i have Win 7 iso which has all versions (home,pro etc) ... so which Win 10 iso has all versions ???
All versions are inside the single standard win 10 iso.

All standard win 10 iso download links are for 24 hours only,if you want a resumable download then you will have to put in a lot of effort.

Top Bottom