Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

[MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] it's a great initiative to give away invites to club India thread, kudos to you. Coz people are keeping these invites idle till they expire.
Me too very keen to get one as my I9001 is dying. I am too considering about using ppobox service.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

The Good thing about OPO is the boot loader can be unlocked to install custom recovery

eshan

New to this forum

A lot of people are purchasing OnePlus in India. Purchase process is simple but ASS is a problem. One has to ship OnePlus back to China and bear all expenses. Although people are lining up for Invites, ASS problem is a deal breaker for many.
I have given my invite to Club India at OnePlus Forum and they are going to provide me new one next week or whenever I want. If anyone needs it, I will share it gladly.

Hi, can you share the invite with me I have been waiting for long. I am planning to buy it through ppobox if you are generous to provide me with the invite. I would be more than happy if you can. Thanks in advance. ( sen.eshan@yahoo.com)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

well more and more indians are coming to OPO forums and so are the rubbish posts!!..everyone is starting threads left and right there

What? What's so good in it? :rofl:

Samsung phones are *BEST* if you consider this factor.

well what he meant is with open bootloader and kernel sources this phone will have developer support and will get updates even after official support, thats a big plus for me..and with open sources ,there are more capable developers working on it

Now they are bringing RAW support to camera..
*plus.google.com/117443191357357631171/posts/WvtREUY8TUB

Update
camera review
*medium.com/@bryancollom/the-oneplus-one-review-71b3cc70e689

Last edited:

Flake

Linux User

Guys, I have one more OnePlus invite now. If anyone want, do replay back before 10 AM tomorrow. It will expire by tomorrow evening.

Innocent Lies

Broken In

How much difference is there against Mi3? The specs seem similar but in day to day performance is it really that much better? Atleast 3k more than Mi3, that's 33% more, quite considerable IMO.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
One plus one will be finally available in India

How much difference is there against Mi3? The specs seem similar but in day to day performance is it really that much better? Atleast 3k more than Mi3, that's 33% more, quite considerable IMO.

Considerable difference between OPO & MI3.

If you talk of software optimisation with hardware!OPO is currently best phone in market slapping big heads like G3:

Check this video out-
Fastest Phone For The Money? (Moto E vs. OnePlus One vs. G3) - YouTube

You can truly see that what software optimisation stands !
Which Moto & OPO have cracked!
1:34 is not even bad for Moto E!
I bet even desire 816 or SG Grand 2 cannot stand up in this test!

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman

Can't believe LG slowed their own flagship down with all that bloatware. Traditionally, I've never found Samsung to be that good with optimisation but this takes the cake. I guess in a bid to impress they went overboard with their Optimus UI.

But wait till you get some custom software onboard the G3, and it will never feel the same again. (I assume)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

Can't believe LG slowed their own flagship down with all that bloatware. Traditionally, I've never found Samsung to be that good with optimisation but this takes the cake. I guess in a bid to impress they went overboard with their Optimus UI.

But wait till you get some custom software onboard the G3, and it will never feel the same again. (I assume)

Not to mention the QHD screen the SD801 is driving, perhaps it needed a 805 at least

riyaz

Broken In

Hi.. I am looking to get a new phone and want to buy soon as possible. I don't know where I was when naveen was looking to give away the invite! If you or anybody has invites, please let me know. I am all ready and set up for One.

Flake

Linux User

Hi.. I am looking to get a new phone and want to buy soon as possible. I don't know where I was when naveen was looking to give away the invite! If you or anybody has invites, please let me know. I am all ready and set up for One.
One of my friend purchased OnePlus using my account. OnePlus.net will provide me three invites to share next week or so. I will let you know whenever invites available in my account.

kaz

right here

One of my friend purchased OnePlus using my account. OnePlus.net will provide me three invites to share next week or so. I will let you know whenever invites available in my account.

How much it cost him?

riyaz

Broken In

Wow! Thank you so much! Can't believe I will be getting the chance to buy it so soon! Thanks. I am eagerly waiting.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Please invite me too... :)

kapiljhajhria

Broken In

Looking at the hype of this product (may be) few are reselling it at 34-40k on olx :duh2: here is links...

Link1
Link2

Is it worth buying them at that Price???!!!
You can buy for a lot cheaper from aliexpress.

kapiljhajhria

Broken In

One of the link I check has OPO imported from China.. International one has Cm logo on back, this didn't
It must be Chinese version. Chinese version lacks some lte band and i guess one 3g band. That's the only difference. But if you won't be traveling abroad then its no issue. And even if you did and you don't plan to use lte abroad then also its no issue.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Guys its a request to all of you, anyone who gets an invite via TDF please share at least one invite with a fellow TDF member

Top Bottom