Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

I will surely.I'm trying my best to know about after sales support.How much is it finally costing ? Is it within 25k?

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I will surely.I'm trying my best to know about after sales support.How much is it finally costing ? Is it within 25k?
In today's conversion rate 64GB will be 21500 (considering a 2.5 percent forex charge by bank). Add another 4 to 5 k for shipping.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Too tempting! I have already contacted several regarding ASS,let's hope for the best.

Flake

Linux User

Check this thread in OnePlus Forum for total cost and buying process advice.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

I read the thread and am skeptical,very generous of you to offer the invite.I will wait for them to come down officially. Regards.

Flake

Linux User

Alright ! I will give invite to Club India around 8 PM today.
Till then, if you changes your mind or any other Digit Member want to buy OnePlus, feel free to contact me.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Alright ! I will give invite to Club India around 8 PM today.
Till then, if you changes your mind or any other Digit Member want to buy OnePlus, feel free to contact me.
I would have bought it. But no funds until next month :(
But hey in this way we can buy later. You can share one of your three invites when you buy the phone in future ;)

Flake

Linux User

I would have bought it. But no funds until next month :(
But hey in this way we can buy later. You can share one of your three invites when you buy the phone in future ;)
I am planning to buy it in last week of August. OnePlus Moderator promised to give me priority whenever I need an Invite. I think it would be wise to give this invite to Club India. That way, we are securing an Invite for future use.
In future, any of you can ask for invite here and I will obtain it from OnePlus Moderator.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

a thread should be created for invite request in TDF but lets wait for its official launch process

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

a thread should be created for invite request in TDF but lets wait for its official launch process
Yeah I was thinking of that. The thread can be created once it is officially launched in India.

Flake

Linux User

A lot of people are purchasing OnePlus in India. Purchase process is simple but ASS is a problem. One has to ship OnePlus back to China and bear all expenses. Although people are lining up for Invites, ASS problem is a deal breaker for many.
I have given my invite to Club India at OnePlus Forum and they are going to provide me new one next week or whenever I want. If anyone needs it, I will share it gladly.

sushovan

In the zone

Invite model for a cut throat competition market like India will simply not work. 1+1 sales in India is doomed even before launching. On the other hand, it can become the hottest seller if they follow the moto or even xiaomi sales model.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

^^but Warranty Repair/Replacement on buyers cost is not fair

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

A lot of people are purchasing OnePlus in India. Purchase process is simple but ASS is a problem. One has to ship OnePlus back to China and bear all expenses. Although people are lining up for Invites, ASS problem is a deal breaker for many.
I have given my invite to Club India at OnePlus Forum and they are going to provide me new one next week or whenever I want. If anyone needs it, I will share it gladly.
I and [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] are interested to buy OPO, but ASS is of concern. Please consider sharing one of your invites with any of the TDF guys when you buy the phone. As you are one of the first to recieve invite, create a thread here for invite sharing. If every member who buys OPO shares at least one invite here all interested TDF members can lay their hands on it.

bgeing

Broken In

Looking at the hype of this product (may be) few are reselling it at 34-40k on olx :duh2: here is links...

Link1
Link2

Is it worth buying them at that Price???!!!

Flake

Linux User

Looking at the hype of this product (may be) few are reselling it at 34-40k on olx :duh2: here is links...

Link1
Link2

Is it worth buying them at that Price???!!!
OnePlus is really good smartphone but if you have other sources to buy OnePlus at cheaper rate, there is no sense in buying it at that price. 30+K is too much. If you buy directly from OnePlus.net and use PPOBox for shipping, it will cost around 25k only. If OnePlus.net launch it in India, it will cost around 21.5K. I am not sure about model though. Like Xiaomi, they might launch 16GB model only at around 18K.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

One of the link I check has OPO imported from China.. International one has Cm logo on back, this didn't

bgeing

Broken In

Though I was not in the league of buying OPO from them that too at that price. I was just wondering who else would be going to buy them :chinscratch:

Top Bottom