Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
re: One plus one will be finally available in India

hoping people to rise above the "chinese" phone stereotype and ditch samdung, mircomax, lava, karbonn, etc for Oneplus One and Mi3/Mi4

one of my friend has updated his fb status giving out invites... dunno whether it is true or not... worth giving it a try though....

however, received my Xiaomi Mi3 yesterday and it fking awesome... especially the screen and smoothnes...oh god...!

Flake

Linux User
re: One plus one will be finally available in India

OnePlus One invite is very difficult to get. People are almost begging at OnePlus forums. We should make a Digitian's OnePlus One group and keep trying for invite. Whoever gets invite first would invite fellow Digitians first. What do you all think?

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

OnePlus One invite is very difficult to get. People are almost begging at OnePlus forums. We should make a Digitian's OnePlus One group and keep trying for invite. Whoever gets invite first would invite fellow Digitians first. What do you all think?
time for some jugaaad :D:cool:

amjath

Human Spambot

what the invite all about?

check the demand

- - - Updated - - -

Vanilla Kitkat is served to OPO by OPO
*blog.gsmarena.com/oneplus-one-receives-official-stock-android-4-4-4-kitkat-rom/

ankush28

Bazinga

What? I got without doing anything special :p already sold it.
*i.imgur.com/cV4sEqc.jpg

nighthawkx

Broken In

Hi5 for the idea dude.

Flake

Linux User

What? I got without doing anything special :p already sold it.
You must be very lucky because people are literally begging for invite at OnePlus forum. There are ridiculous contests going on for invites. Member Levels are based on likes received by a member and everyone is just liking one another's useless posts to increase like count.

There is no benefit of receiving invite right now because they are not shipping to India just yet but we should be ready.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

yeah thats a good idea let see how they plan to release here, i should have joined OPO forums when they started..been following it since it was announced and when i saw how they plan to sell thru invites ..i dropped it ..bad mistake

and ankush you might have joined there early..!! that might have helped

Flake

Linux User

Hi5 for the idea dude.
Hi5 !
You just reminded me Hi5. I joined it a long time back and haven't checked for several years. Don't even remember my UserId or Email Id which I used there... Old memories !

- - - Updated - - -

yeah thats a good idea let see how they plan to release here, i should have joined OPO forums when they started..been following it since it was announced and when i saw how they plan to sell thru invites ..i dropped it ..bad mistake

and ankush you might have joined there early..!! that might have helped
Even I am following it from day one but joined a few months back only. I didn't like invite system either.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

THe mother of all review threads from one plus forum ..would be a good idea if OP adds it to his post ...its a meta-review thread..here goes

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-ultimate-oneplus-one-meta-review.54399/

amjath

Human Spambot

Nuff said bring the damn thing already drool worthy reading :wub:

nighthawkx

Broken In

Does anyone know when one plus would release?? I'm waiting for One+ to release so I can make a final decision between Mi3 and One +

Poor developer support is what pulls me away from Mi3.

Flake

Linux User

Does anyone know when one plus would release?? I'm waiting for One+ to release so I can make a final decision between Mi3 and One +

Poor developer support is what pulls me away from Mi3.
Same here. I was ready to place Mi3 order but didn't because of OnePlus only. Don't know its release date though. No info anywhere.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Hopefully it is launched before November. I am planning to gift it if I manage to secure an invite

Top Bottom