Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Flake

Linux User
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

Gift it to me!!! :p
If any of us manages to get invite, all of us will be able to buy OnePlus. Whenever one gets invite and buy OnePlus, he/she gets a certain number of invites to share with others.

Digitians need just one invite. We can share invites with fellow Digitians like a chain reaction.

When time comes, I am even ready to buy one invite and share my quota of invites with others.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

If any of us manages to get invite, all of us will be able to buy OnePlus. Whenever one gets invite and buy OnePlus, he/she gets a certain number of invites to share with others.

Digitians need just one invite. We can share invites with fellow Digitians like a chain reaction.

When time comes, I am even ready to buy one invite and share my quota of invites with others.
+infinity to this. We just need an initiator.
Gift it to me!!! :p
Will do ;).

ankush28

Bazinga

You have to use invite within 24Hrs!!! Beware from trollers at Ebay.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Updated the first post with link to India specific one plus one forum

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

one plus one!! about time,their phones are better than this xiaomi hype overall,plus its tied up with oppo if im not mistaken,so guarenteed CM support!

Flake

Linux User

Any update on Invite or release date? Guys, Keep this thread and OnePlus Group alive !!

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]
add this thread too..gives a summary about everything that needs to be known about INdia related OpO news
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/india-fans-information-center.65866/unread

kaz

right here

Any idea for how much will it sell here in India? Rough Guesses? INR 25425 is the cost now including custom, insurance etc

Last edited:

Flake

Linux User

I have received invite just now and my brother claimed it. It means Invite has been linked to my OnePlus UserID for next 24hrs. I don't want to buy OnePlus right now. I can buy in last week of August only. Anyone wants to buy OnePlus 64GB? In good faith, I can give my OnePlus UserID/Password to him/her for placing order.

If I don't use that invite, it will go waste. Invite's life is 24Hrs only, i.e. upto 2:00 PM, 28th July.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

thats nice mate, could have gone for it if i hadnt bought mi3 :/ if no one responds here donate it to club india! on OPO

Flake

Linux User

thats nice mate, could have gone for it if i hadnt bought mi3 :/ if no one responds here donate it to club india! on OPO
I have contacted them already. My first preference is Digit Members. If nobody turn up before 10.00 AM tomorrow, I will give it Club India. Club India members promised me that whenever I want an Invite they will provide me one.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

So it has started. [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] if you buy one plus one you will recieve 3 invites. Please consider me for one. I will in return give at least one invite to a fellow digit member.
[MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] that's really commendable bro. If everyone in this forum who buys one plus one invites at least one fellow member I think all interested will be able to get one.

Last edited:
OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Any idea about their after sales support in India?
According to the forum warranty can be availed once it is launched in India. I have posted in a thread regarding this. Will update once o recieve a reply

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Oppo already has a presence in India, so if they ship out the phones they should appoint an Ass too,IMO.

Flake

Linux User

Any idea about their after sales support in India?
I am not sure about Sales Support. I would suggest you to check OnePlus Forum for that.
OnePlus Club India Moderator, tatrahumvee, is in contact with me and he has informed me that one guy from club is ready to buy right away.

As I have mentioned earlier, my preference is Digit Members only. If you are ready to buy OnePlus, I am ready to share my UserID/Password with you. I really don't want to waste this invite. I would suggest you to clear your doubts about Sales support or anything else first. Invite is safe with me and you are first in the list. Please let me know before 9 PM today.

Top Bottom