Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Flake

Linux User
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

I heard shipping to India is not available?
Direct shipping is not available. There are a lot of shipping services like PPOBox and ShopnShip make purchase possible for indian address. But these services are increasing charges at regular intervals. Charges increased form 3500/- to 4500/- from last week.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

Does anybody have invites for one plus one please?
My friend needs one.

elafanto

Journeyman

I have three Invites, one of them is for Give away..:wink:

Flake

Linux User

Can you give it to me???

It will be very nice of you
Do you know the buying procedure and are your PPOBox/Paypal accounts ready? Most of members waste invite because of no knowledge of buying procedure. If elafanto is planing to give you invite, make sure to set everything ready before claiming invite.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz

Do you know the buying procedure and are your PPOBox/Paypal accounts ready? Most of members waste invite because of no knowledge of buying procedure. If elafanto is planing to give you invite, make sure to set everything ready before claiming invite.
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-one-in-india-cost-shipping-exact-details.58515/

Flake

Linux User

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-one-in-india-cost-shipping-exact-details.58515/
Thats good. One of my invite got wasted because of newbie user only. Other two invites were used by well informed members at OnePlus forum. There more invites are due next week.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz

Thats good. One of my invite got wasted because of newbie user only. Other two invites were used by well informed members at OnePlus forum. There more invites are due next week.
BTW are you using oneplus one now?

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I got my invite. Happyyyy. Claimed it. If I do not buy it will post here for anyone interested.

Update:
Can't buy it now. Financial constraints. So I will have to look to this thread when am able.

Sharing my invite. I have already claimed it. So if anyone is interested will have to order from my account. Expires in 22 hrs that is on 10pm 7/10/2014

- - - Updated - - -

Shared my invite with [MENTION=138832]doom[/MENTION] :wink:

Last edited:

kaz

right here

Got an invite...Gave to [MENTION=138832]doom[/MENTION]

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Thanks kaz and nomad. I recieved kaz's invite. I am not ordering from nomad's account in which he has already claimed the invite.

ok so my invite is still open, anyone interested?

doom

Journeyman

Any idea when it will be officially available in India?

bgeing

Broken In

I too got an invite an hour ago. Don't know what to do!? Due to their clumsy process beholding myself :/

thegr8anand

Broken In

I was really excited when this was announced as it looked to be a great upgrade to the Nexus 5 for same price (had got the n5 when it launched). But soon the Nexus 6 will be launching and if rumors are to believed its performance will be better than the current flagships. So just get the N6 when it releases. No point of this now.

amjath

Human Spambot

I was really excited when this was announced as it looked to be a great upgrade to the Nexus 5 for same price (had got the n5 when it launched). But soon the Nexus 6 will be launching and if rumors are to believed its performance will be better than the current flagships. So just get the N6 when it releases. No point of this now.
6 inches come on. When opo released everyone on their forum were crying saying that they increased .5 inch

ithehappy

Human Spambot

6 inches come on. When opo released everyone on their forum were crying saying that they increased .5 inch
We need hands like this to use this phone, as a phone.

*i.imgur.com/wsucyR4.jpg

Top Bottom