Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
What about getting Galaxy S6 32GB for 30-32k over all these X Style and OP2?
First of all its breaking my budget, I stretched from 20k to 25k, but if I keep at it and I'll end up with the S6 edge (The way I ended up buying the LG G2 while trying to purchase the GPro), and 32k for a S6? Where?

tkin

Back to school!!
IIRC, that's selling for 40k+

And near stock android in Moto phones is anyday better than whatever stripped down variant of crapwiz samsung can come up with.
Yup, except the S6 edge, it has the hardware to die for, for a price that would literally kill me anyway :p

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
And I think we all can conclude micromax phones should not be taken in consideration when talking about the big boys

Dr. House

No Regrets
IIRC, that's selling for 40k+

And near stock android in Moto phones is anyday better than whatever stripped down variant of crapwiz samsung can come up with.

Check out the new S6. It has now less bloats and more stock android feel. It is way faster in everything you can image in a phone. World's best camera both rear and front. Good enough battery for a day use. Best display I ever seen. Today ebay seller selling it for 36k with samsung warranty. Samsung is also planning to drop the price this month.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Check out the new S6. It has now less bloats and more stock android feel. It is way faster in everything you can image in a phone. World's best camera both rear and front. Good enough battery for a day use. Today ebay seller selling it for 36k with samsung warranty. Samsung is also planning to drop the price this month.
Lets hope so.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Check out the new S6. It has now less bloats and more stock android feel. It is way faster in everything you can image in a phone. World's best camera both rear and front. Good enough battery for a day use. Today ebay seller selling it for 36k with samsung warranty. Samsung is also planning to drop the price this month.
G4 got S6's camera beat. Haven't planned on buying a phone for a next year or so. And rest assured it won't be a samsung phone.

They drop the price every now and then, what's new in that?

My E970's 2100 mAh battery lasts ~2 days as per my usage and I'm very much satisfied with the performance. One day battery life isn't enough IMO.

I'll better stick with the topic, i just checked OP2 has dual sim option. :shock:

Dr. House

No Regrets
Lets hope so.

Brand NEW Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB Black 5 1" 16MP Octacore 4G 5MP Front CAM | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

G4 got S6's camera beat. Haven't planned on buying a phone for a next year or so. And rest assured it won't be a samsung phone.

My E970's 2100 mAh battery lasts ~2 days as per my usage and I'm very much satisfied with the performance. One day battery life isn't enough IMO.

I'll better stick with the topic, i just checked OP2 has dual sim option. :shock:

I have checked G4, S6 and iphone 6 camera at the same time in all conditions. Samsung Galaxy S6 is the winner anyday.

amjath

Human Spambot

Dxomark named s6 top in their chart, they haven't reviewed g4 yet.
Other sites have compared and they are really close but overall including front cam s6 leads

Dr. House

No Regrets
Dxomark named s6 top in their chart, they haven't reviewed g4 yet.
Other sites have compared and they are really close but overall including front cam s6 leads

Plus S6 is good for one hand use. Thanks to its practical non-phablet 5.1" screen in gorgeous nexus 4 like but stronger glass body.
The only thing I wish is to have on-screen navigation buttons like nexus. Alas! It is not possible.

tkin

Back to school!!
I was reading up some news about how the OnePlusTwo USB C is just USB 2.0 connector with the USB-C interface when I found this: *forums.oneplus.net/threads/closed-more-and-more-unlikly-i-will-be-buying-a-one-plus-two.333271/

So unlike last time this time you have to alienate your friends by spamming their social and gmail accounts with referral links, or else you'll slide down and get pushed to the lower regions of the list.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I was reading up some news about how the OnePlusTwo USB C is just USB 2.0 connector with the USB-C interface when I found this: *forums.oneplus.net/threads/closed-more-and-more-unlikly-i-will-be-buying-a-one-plus-two.333271/

So unlike last time this time you have to alienate your friends by spamming their social and gmail accounts with referral links, or else you'll slide down and get pushed to the lower regions of the list.

Yes, its a usb 2.0 with type-c connector.

and the invite system has gone for a toss, its been exploited by a "hacker" and has moved up the invite list by running few scripts.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, its a usb 2.0 with type-c connector.

and the invite system has gone for a toss, its been exploited by a "hacker" and has moved up the invite list by running few scripts.
Wait, is the USB C compatible with standard micro usb connectors? Does the users need to carry the supplied cable everywhere they go? Or can he use any standard phone cable?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Wait, is the USB C compatible with standard micro usb connectors? Does the users need to carry the supplied cable everywhere they go? Or can he use any standard phone cable?

the interface type-c is different than micro-usb, so yes, they need to carry the cable everywhere. or they can use any type-c cable.

its like few years ago when companies implemented they own proprietary connector, then shifted to micro-usb, now they all will move to Type-C.

tkin

Back to school!!
the interface type-c is different than micro-usb, so yes, they need to carry the cable everywhere. or they can use any type-c cable.

its like few years ago when companies implemented they own proprietary connector, then shifted to micro-usb, now they all will move to Type-C.
It will take 1-2 yrs minimum. I use my friends charger frequently. This will create problems.

Top Bottom