Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^Thanks a lot for the suggestion. CX-200 is bass heavy earphones and as a result am getting more than required bass :)

let me try it out.

k4ce

Youngling
Heys guys, i got sick and tired of waiting for nokia to give us a firmware update with a useable homescreen so went out and found this ... Its the Orange homescreen theme for 5800 ... awesome ... very functional , smooth and extremely practical ...

*img11.imageshack.us/img11/5263/scr000034f.jpg

Been using it for 2 days now and just brilliant ... Only issue is that the caller image is missing during the call ... not such a big deal for me ...

The second cool feature that i managed to get was to have a alphanumeric keypad in portrait mode and a full qwerty in the landscape ... Found an app call "DayHand input" by Mr.Milk ... Good keyboard alternatives .. Screenshots posted below .

*img249.imageshack.us/img249/5122/installshots0.png

Both these would need a h@cked 5800xm ... This is for the info of all those 5800xm users who dont visit ipmart and places like that ...

sughreev

Broken In
i was facing lots of issues when i was first time seen the nokia music store client in my pc but noe i have found a solution for new guy's in nokia music store....

see how to use nokia music store demo
[youtube]eY1adCGRzS8[/youtube]

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
purchased 5800XM today.

What the hell is that USB cable. My ***** is longer than that cable :)

anyways, enjoying the learning experince.

5800XM + Sennhiser CX-200 FTW.

Price for mobile: 13589
got sennhieser headphones for free.

btw, am getting too much bass with all equalizers. can you guys suggest an app that has clean sound?
Anna Same pinch again:grin:.Previously with E6 and now 5800.
BTW did u sell ur E6.
The Usb cable bundled with my phone was reasonably long,don't know about the new ones though.
@Desibond
Anna Check ur pm

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
am able to login to nokia music store. now am happy user of nokia music store. albums that I couldn't find in PlanetM and music world are available here.

@sriharsha, i still have my E6 and will keep it as a backup mobile.

pawankhanna

Broken In
@desibond
i purchased recently nokia 5130 and got some music voucher...how do i used these pins to download songs...any idea.:?:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@pawankhanna.

1) Download Nokia Music application from here: *nds1.nokia.com/files/support/nseries/phones/software/SetupNokiaMusic.exe
2) Install the software and create nokia music account
3) Open Nokia Music application
4) Login to store
5) Click on Redeem PIN in left pane
6) enter the pin and your account shows balance as the number of songs you are getting for free.

desuza.jony

Broken In
@desibond
i have 5800xm purchase 5 months before and i don't have pin for download tracks, how do i got this pin pls suggest...

k4ce

Youngling
hey , anybody on v31 ? A friend of mine got an update t v31.0.101 from nokia care ... its really smooth and much faster than my v30 ... but i'm unable to update it via OTA ... Do u think NSU will work ? or do i have to go to nokia care itself ... dont have the time right now ...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
will we lose any data if we do firmware upgrade?

btw, just finished watching Heroes latest episode and damn it, the video quality is superb.

sujoyp

Grand Master
mp4 is good enough just the thing is all downloaded movies r in avi:mrgreen:....else not a big problem i guss

Top Bottom