Official iOS devices thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm. depends on the settings on each device and what is there in the cloud, but broadly speaking, yes.
but don't set it up as an individual user

Do this
Apple (India) - iCloud - Family Sharing

noob

Cyborg Agent
hmm. depends on the settings on each device and what is there in the cloud, but broadly speaking, yes.
but don't set it up as an individual user

Do this
Apple (India) - iCloud - Family Sharing

Using this can i play a game on iPhone and then continue playing it on iPad later from where i left it on phone?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm... broadly speaking, no. But cannot say for all titles because it depends on how the game implements cloud
on titles that support cloud backup of progress, some juggling of accounts in the device settings (signing in-signing out) is required, but it can be done.
on titles that store all user progress in their own servers, it can easily be done.

Its sad that the price of iPhone 6s and + are almost 10K higher than last year, when the price of INR remained almost the same compared the last year.

amjath

Human Spambot
Its sad that the price of iPhone 6s and + are almost 10K higher than last year, when the price of INR remained almost the same compared the last year.

Apple is opening stores in India soon, the price may go down so there wont be any middlemen involved

Apple is opening stores in India soon, the price may go down so there wont be any middlemen involved

Oh, I thought apple has set the price, that way. But these apple stores will be opened in Bombay and Bangalore, will it be possible to order online from apple stores?

So how will the online sellers like flipkart, amazon be affected? When the price of these products will be inexpensive because of direct dealership, will these online sellers, will they stop providing apple products?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
So how will the online sellers like flipkart, amazon be affected? When the price of these products will be inexpensive because of direct dealership, will these online sellers, will they stop providing apple products?
Whatever! They'll not deliver to cities of UP like other online stores.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If there were cheaper emi options from carriers then I might have bought such expensive product but these carriers are offering more than enough like Vodafone ₹3599/- per month for iPhone 6 that it becomes very expensive

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys, I have started iPhone India Forum - Community of iPhone Enthusiasts - Index

Its a dedicated forum for iPhone India lovers. Will be happy to have Digit friends there too :)

D

Deleted member 118788

Suggest me a lightning cable. My original cable is about to break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom