Official iOS devices thread

D

Deleted member 118788

I can see it. can you check again ?

I can see now. I am not sure if they will help now as my cable is half broked already. Anyways, where can buy those spirals? Is that your forum?

noob

Cyborg Agent
I can see now. I am not sure if they will help now as my cable is half broked already. Anyways, where can buy those spirals? Is that your forum?

Yes. Its my forum. I hope you liked it. Pls register if you think it serves the purpose. We dont have dedicated forum for iPhone India lovers. So started this.

However, I dont sell it. You can post on forum for more info.

D

Deleted member 118788

In amazon there is an apple certified cable, that is virtually unbreakable. Go for that.

I should have bought that cable when it was on a deal. It is selling for a price of 799 now. *www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-Apple-C...id=1447853674&sr=1-1&keywords=lightning+cable

Is there anything cheaper with the same quality? Quality is important.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I think you were talking about this. *www.amazon.in/Indestructible-Apple-Certified-Lightning-Silver/dp/B00SH5IQZG/ref=pd_bxgy_23_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=14Y5HJT0W5Q7JTW0NF2E

Won't mind spending more if it is the best.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I recently updated my iPad to newer version using the Update option after connecting the iPad to my PC.
After that update I'm unable to view the videos from the videos app on my iPad. When I use softwares like Shareit and Xender from my PC I can see the videos of the iPad in the contents of iPad.

Is there something wrong I'm doing because of which the videos content in my iPad are not accessible from the Videos app on my iPad.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I recently updated my iPad to newer version using the Update option after connecting the iPad to my PC.
After that update I'm unable to view the videos from the videos app on my iPad. When I use softwares like Shareit and Xender from my PC I can see the videos of the iPad in the contents of iPad.

Is there something wrong I'm doing because of which the videos content in my iPad are not accessible from the Videos app on my iPad.

Guys anyone?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
How to download itransmission for free without jailbreaking iPad mini . iemulators.com is offering but as a paid subscription which is ironic.

Top Bottom