Official iOS devices thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
jailbreaks usually tend to trail apple's official updates... which means you are likely to have an outdated version of the OS. that's still ok, but at least in initial stages of the jb release, user may be burdened with tethering

also, apart from apple's void warranty, apps (especially multiplayer games) detect and ban devices that are jailbroken/ have IAP crackers / trainers installed

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Seriously not at all. I agree we can do anything but reading something like this never heard it anywhere in android lol

Whenever you sending your phone to service center just restore it. Simple even they never bother see your device. I'm using iPhone from 2G to till, the only thing is with iPhone is Expensive otherwise device is worth buying.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Yeah C for color and that phone shall be cheaper as well because they are using plastic body in place of costly aluminium one. And AFAIK I phone 5C is coming along with I phone 5S. so apple is planing to Launch a budget I phone ( I phone 5C) IMO.

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys does apple i phone is manufactured now in bankok for the asian market..!!

i hav seen a i phone 5 which the guy broght from bangkok @ 25k...i thought it was a chinese copy but he then opened the apple website and showed the imei code is matching with their code...i was even surprised when i saw tht it is manufactured in bangkok..not usa..!!

any idea abt it guys..!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Arnab boss said:
tht it is manufactured in bangkok..not usa..!!
Apple devices were never manufactured in Thailand. They are made in Chine, every single one of them(the handheld ones atleast). Also I don't think there is an IMEI checker on the Apple official website atleast. There is a good chance the person was using a locked SIM phone(Verizon or AT&T from USA) and not a factory unlocked. Locked phones are lot cheaper than unlocked ones.

Seeing the guy claim it's made in Bangkok I'm pretty sure it's a fake :wink:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yeah C for color and that phone shall be cheaper as well because they are using plastic body in place of costly aluminium one. And AFAIK I phone 5C is coming along with I phone 5S. so apple is planing to Launch a budget I phone ( I phone 5C) IMO.
5C n 5S ..both are coming. 5S may be called the new iPhone like in iPad.
finger print reader is a sure thing in the 5S..

dpkml

Broken In
Hi guys,
I have a question.
I bought an unlocked imported iphone 5 for 35000 in feb.
Since it is discontinued, what would be its expected resale value after an year or so? will it take a plunge????
Should i sell it off right now to minimize any further loss?

roady

Digital Marketer
Hey guys, just wanted to know if my friend's iphone 4s with iOS 5 can be somehow updated ONLY to 6.1.2 and not beyond. Is it possible to do it? He dislikes iOS7 and wants to stick only with 6.1.2. But he hasn't updated from ioS 5 yet.

roady

Digital Marketer
Thanks! If an iPhone 5 has iOS6.0 installed, will he be able to jailbreak it?!
He has never jail broken and he feels that if he jailbreaks 6.0.. he'll be able to update it to 6.1.

Never jail broken my iPhone so never thought about it haha.

Top Bottom