Official iOS devices thread

Terabyte

In the zone
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

^Hmmm...Hope that it comes by September :(
BTW are iPods launched immediately in India when they are launched in US or delayed like iPhone?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Terabyte said:
BTW are iPods launched immediately in India when they are launched in US or delayed like iPhone?
They take around a month. Most of time it comes here a lot quicker than a iPhone.
Wait for the iPod Touch 5. It should be worth the wait :D

oval_man

Journeyman

Hi Hi Hi

All game lovers for exclusive ipad

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! iPad games by Gameloft

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Guys if you are playing multiplayer games on Game Center pls add me also. My id is rahul009

chintan786

In the zone

May I know how to install Apps using Computer...today i have installed few... but not able to install on my iphone.

tejjammy

Journeyman

All those looking for legal and quality free apps, install "FreeAppaDay" it's a real good resource!! My game center mail Id is tejjammy at gmail dot com.

chintan786

In the zone

how i can do tethering using iphone4. on most of the weblinks steps given as:
settings>general>network>internet tethering>on...where in my phone it is like

settings>general>network> cellular data> internet tethering>

APN
username
password

I don't have any password protection for my 3g connection on phone.. please do let me know how i can use it as modem.

regards,

Chintan

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

then leave those fields blank. for airtel, apn should airtelgprs.com

chintan786

In the zone

thanks a ton.... but still i am not able to connect my computer with internet with the help of iphone....in nokia PC suite there is option of using phone as modem...there is no such feature in itune....plz advice.

tejjammy

Journeyman

If iam not wrong, You can't connect using usb. It's wifi tethering and you can access the net using wifi.

thanks a ton.... but still i am not able to connect my computer with internet with the help of iphone....in nokia PC suite there is option of using phone as modem...there is no such feature in itune....plz advice.

Simply use any tethering apps and you are good to go. for example :

MyWi 4.0 - iPhone® WiFi Tethering and iPad®

If iam not wrong, You can't connect using usb. It's wifi tethering and you can access the net using wifi.

MyWi 4.0 - iPhone® WiFi Tethering and iPad®

*Ability to enable USB and Bluetooth Tethering on your iPhone or iPad

chintan786

In the zone

thanks..but mine is not jailbroken yet. and as iOS5 is about to come..i don't want to do this for time being.

One more advice needed....do i need scratch guard for its screen. till now there is no scratches on it..but my finger marks are quite visible

@tejja..thanks u were right...i am tht noob

regards,

Chintan

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

chintan786 said:
.do i need scratch guard for its screen. till now there is no scratches on it..but my finger marks are quite visible
Just clean it after a session of using it with a clean, soft cloth.

But yet, it helps to have a screen guard. I dont use a screen guard. I only use a back side scartch protector

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

thanks..but mine is not jailbroken yet. and as iOS5 is about to come..i don't want to do this for time being.

One more advice needed....do i need scratch guard for its screen. till now there is no scratches on it..but my finger marks are quite visible

regards,

Chintan

there is nothing wrong with JB. and you won't lose the warranty too. A reset form iTunes sends the device back to jail :)

or you can purchase the app "Personal Hotspot for iPhone 4'

regards,

Chintan

I am using iOS 5 beta jailbroken. There is nothing to worry about Jb stuff.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

guys checkout the new free game for iphone/ipod

*a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/068/Purple/c9/ef/fc/mzl.occbyecp.320x480-75.jpg

pickster

Professional Layabout.

Holá amigos!
I have an iPhone 3GS in my hand which is unfortunately AT&T locked and is running 4.2.1 and modem firmware 05.15.04.
My aunt was using this phone but has since upgraded to an iPhone 4.

From the googling I have done, its kinda tricky to unlock this combination which involves upgrading it to an iPad modem firmware.

So, is that the current situation? What should I do? Can I talk to AT&T and request for an official unlock?

Thanks a lot guys.

Top Bottom