Official iOS devices thread

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Nowhereelse.fr has created a beautiful rumor summary infographic for the iPhone 5.

New design, brushed metal back, sliding keyboard, larger screen, contactless payments, etc ... The more serious the most outrageous rumors about the iPhone 5 are already many and it becomes difficult to sort among all the brouhaha ... In order to simplify the task and as I already did last year, I decided to synthesize all these rumors in the form a computer graphics, computer graphics and how! ...

Check it out below

*iclarified.com/images/news/14406/49498/49498.jpg

Source

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^^ Can you tell me where you exactly buy from China.(Name of place and address ).I hope you have bill.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Firemint’s Real Racing 2 HD to run on your TV at full 1080p without upscaling

When Apple unveiled iPad 2, they also advertised a new video converter designed to mirror whatever is displayed on the tablet’s screen to an external HDMI display by upscaling content to full HD 1080p resolution. It works seamlessly with any third-party application unlike before when only a handful of apps on the App Store were written to specifically support video output. In the case of games, the $39 Apple Digital AV Adapter upscales graphics from the iPad’s native 1024 by 768 pixel resolution to full HD 1920 by 1080 resolution.

We are now hearing that the PowerVR SGX543MP2, the GPU unit of the A5 chip with ninefold jump in graphics performance, can drive full 1080p 3D graphics. According to TouchArchade, the next update to Firemint’s excellent Real Racing 2 HD will enable full 1080p video output in 30 frames per second – without upscaling, as demoed in the below video:

This is a first for any iOS game, as other games have built in video out support but run in the native resolution and aspect ratio of the iPad. Real Racing 2 HD, on the other hand, will run full screen with no black borders and at native 1080p resolution without scaling.

[YOUTUBE]ALKm0Leuc7c[/YOUTUBE]

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Hi Guys, I am fed up with my locked iPhone 4. already 4 months and nothing can be done to get it unlocked! What do i do guys?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Mine is factory unlocked and why not you have your SHSH blob.Gevey has released a SIM Interposer which can unlock the iPhone up to iOS 4.3 by force activating the baseband using the emergency dialer.

A blog post by Laforet explains that the SIM Interposer works by adding a EEPROM chip to your SIM card just like a TurboSIM. You then call 112, a number that can be called from any GSM phone, free of charge, with or without a SIM card on any compliant network. Once the call connects you hang up then toggle Airport mode on and off. When the network connection resumes you will be unlocked.

Source

dreams

Gracias Senor

iOS 4.3.1 is out. Changes in it..

Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
Resolves bugs related to activating and connection to some cellular networks
Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV adapter with some TVs
Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services

The update also includes other improvements and bug fixes. It is possible that it targets vulnerabilities in the iPad that allow it to be jailbroken.

iOS 4.3.1 is out. Changes in it..

Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
Resolves bugs related to activating and connection to some cellular networks
Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV adapter with some TVs
Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services

The update also includes other improvements and bug fixes. It is possible that it targets vulnerabilities in the iPad that allow it to be jailbroken.

When can we expect jb for 4.3.1, I am dying to try the video out feature now.

Cydia Updated to v1.1.0

How to update it, I was not able to find the updated cydia ? can you post tutorial in short plz :grin: I am using old cydia right now.

Also, can someone tell me best usb/wall charger ?

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Mine is factory unlocked and why not you have your SHSH blob.Gevey has released a SIM Interposer which can unlock the iPhone up to iOS 4.3 by force activating the baseband using the emergency dialer.

Source

I thought SHSH blob would have worked if my baseband was NOT 2.10. My phone came with 2.10 only. Ya i saw the Gevey thing. Not sure it will work in india. Also its around 5K in ebay.in. I am not feeling to waste another 5k on this dumb. Where did you got the unlocked one? I thought of taking unlocked one but didn't got anywhere in USA. I think its available in canada.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys a factory unlocked at 300 odd USD

Amazon.com: Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Black - Unlocked: Electronics

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Yeah....even I saw a unlocked iPhone 4 16gb in Amazon $704

looks like their sales are starting to fall

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Apple Peel 520 is Now Available to Transform Your iPod Touch 4G Into an iPhone

The second generation Apple Peel 520 is now available to transform your iPod touch 4G into an iPhone. The new device features a design that mimics the iPhone 4's as you can see below.

*www.ispazio.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/5557933681_f6275066b3.jpg
*www.ispazio.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/5557933741_ba2d76fc7b.jpg
*www.ispazio.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/5557933771_fc2bb63f32.jpg

Specifications
Color: Black and silver
Dimensions: 121.0 × 65.0 × 13.5 mm
Weight: 60 grams
Battery: 1200mAh
Standby time: up to 120 hours
Talk time: up to 4.5 hours
Supported languages: Inglese, Chinese
- Integrated microphone for speech
- Integrated speaker for hearing recipient on call
- Integrated vibration motor
- GPRS Data Access
- FM Radio and Bluetooth
- Tested Worldwide
- IPod 30-pin connector
- Reset button, battery and SIM card slot

Requirements:
Jailbroken iPod Touch 4th generation. Firmware iOS 3.1.2/3.1.3/4.0/4.1/4.2.1/4.3.1 are currently supported.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations are not supported since Their dimensions are different Compared to the previous generations. Purchase the 1st January Peel 520 if You Have One of These models.

Price & Availability:
Stock is Being Transferred To Our Warehouse. Ships Within 5-7 business days.
Price: $ 129.00

Specifications
Color: Black and silver
Dimensions: 121.0 × 65.0 × 13.5 mm
Weight: 60 grams
Battery: 1200mAh
Standby time: up to 120 hours
Talk time: up to 4.5 hours
Supported languages: Inglese, Chinese
- Integrated microphone for speech
- Integrated speaker for hearing recipient on call
- Integrated vibration motor
- GPRS Data Access
- FM Radio and Bluetooth
- Tested Worldwide
- IPod 30-pin connector
- Reset button, battery and SIM card slot

Requirements:
Jailbroken iPod Touch 4th generation. Firmware iOS 3.1.2/3.1.3/4.0/4.1/4.2.1/4.3.1 are currently supported.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations are not supported since Their dimensions are different Compared to the previous generations. Purchase the 1st January Peel 520 if You Have One of These models.

Price & Availability:
Stock is Being Transferred To Our Warehouse. Ships Within 5-7 business days.
Price: $ 129.00

Check out the video below from M.I.C Gadget to see how the device works.

[YOUTUBE]ufGfQZ5S_Eg[/YOUTUBE]

Ebay selling iPhone 4g factory unlocked :

16gb
eBay India: Sealed Pack Brand New iPhone 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked (item 300541899595 end time 06-Apr-2011 08:00:00 IST)

32gb
eBay India: Sealed Pack Brand New iPhone 4 32GB - Factory Unlocked (item 300541900796 end time 06-Apr-2011 08:00:00 IST)

Now, people can easily buy with interest free 3 EMI options :)

Top Bottom