Official iOS devices thread

TylerDurden

Right off the assembly line
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Like i said i got multitasking gestures on my iPhone 4 fw 4.3.1 and i only got a N90AP.plist, not N90.And when i checked the plist file, it has multitasking gestures to true.What should i do?Rename de N90AP file to N90?

Last edited:

Like i said i got multitasking gestures on my iPhone 4 fw 4.3.1 and i only got a N90AP.plist, not N90.And when i checked the plist file, it has multitasking gestures to true.What should i do?Rename de N90AP file to N90?
I really dont understand what exactly are you looking for :

1. If you need multi gestures : You wrote you already got that.

2. If you're looking for the multitouch gesture modification- from 4 fingers to 2/3 fingers : The magic fingers doesn't work and there is no way to change it right now.

The tutorial regarding n90.plist is to activate the multi touch gesture.

TylerDurden

I want to go from 4 fingers to 2/3 fingers, that is my goal.Tried magic fingers and it doesn't work.We need to wait?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

The e N90.plist does not exit that location.what he trying to say and any of you using all of wiki ?

TylerDurden

Guys, i am just trying to get multitasking gestures working with 2-3 fingers, instead of 4-5.That is all.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

*i.imgur.com/725zF.png

I hope lot people are waiting for this big news,just few more days.

Just a quick heads-up: MuscleNerd just announced that ‘ The 4.3.1 issues (signal bars, etc) are fixed, but need a few days to test all devices + FW (again: not a new unlock! ) ‘ . This won’t be a brand new ultrasn0w, but an update to the existing one which will allow already unlocked iPhone users to update to iOS 4.3.1.
Remember that, a couple of days ago, when the iPhone DevTeam released the new PwnageTool for iOS 4.3.1, but we also got a big fat warning: ultrasn0w users don’t update yet! We need to first release an update to ultrasn0w that fixes some incompatibilities when FW 4.3.1 is used on the older basebands supported by ultrasn0w. And remember once we do fix ultrasn0w for 4.3.1 (we’ll announce it here and on twitter), you must only get there via a custom IPSW from PwnageTool, Sn0wbreeze or xpwn! Don’t ever try to restore or update to a stock IPSW, or you’ll lose the unlock!
Source

tejjammy

Journeyman

Is anybody facing this problem- after JB 4.3.1 with redsn0w AppStore crashes!!
It opens and tries to load data but crashes after 2-3 sec. Anybody else having the same problem? Any solutions??
Thanks

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Can anyone tell me the downlaod size of update iOS 4.3.x(whichever is latest)?

tejjammy

Journeyman

Hi
I instinctively rebooted my iPod touch but still I have the AppStore crashing. Next I tried restore->JB with redsn0w but the same problem. Then I downloaded sn0wbreeze but it doesn't work on my pc and I get some c++ library error.
Any more suggestions?
Thanks
Tejas

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Q1 Your FW is download via itunes or any other link ?
Q2 Which OS you are using ?
Q3 If possible can you upload a screen shot.

Hi
I instinctively rebooted my iPod touch but still I have the AppStore crashing. Next I tried restore->JB with redsn0w but the same problem. Then I downloaded sn0wbreeze but it doesn't work on my pc and I get some c++ library error.
Any more suggestions?
Thanks
Tejas

Try snowbreeze with .Net Framework 3.0+. It should work fine.

tejjammy

Journeyman

Q1 Your FW is download via itunes or any other link ?
Q2 Which OS you are using ?
Q3 If possible can you upload a screen shot.

1. I downloaded the ipsw from apple's server by sniffing the URL from iTunes
*appldnld.apple.com/iPhone4/041-0545.20110325.We3Rt/iPod4,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.ipsw

2. The os is iOS 4.3.1 and the device is iPod touch 4th gen.

3. The crashing process is very fast and occurs in <2sec. This is the last stage it reaches before crashing.
*bit.ly/f94fNC

1. I downloaded the ipsw from apple's server by sniffing the URL from iTunes
*appldnld.apple.com/iPhone4/041-0545.20110325.We3Rt/iPod4,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.ipsw

2. The os is iOS 4.3.1 and the device is iPod touch 4th gen.

3. The crashing process is very fast and occurs in <2sec. This is the last stage it reaches before crashing.
*bit.ly/f94fNC

redsnow has some problems. My friends iPod touch bluetooth was not working with it. I suggest snowbreeze.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

iPhone DevTeam Drops RedSn0w 0.9.6RC11. Added Boot Animations, Removed Misleading Settings.

*cdn.funkyspacemonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redsn0w_rc11.jpg

Just a quick heads-up: the iPhone DevTeam just released a new update to redsn0w which brings us to v0.9.6RC11. Those running redsn0w may have noticed we enabled too many Settings options in some versions of the jailbreak (for instance, what you want your side switch to do, even if you have no side switch because you’re not using an iPad). RC11 corrects that.

Along the way, they’ve also added the option to enable boot animations…these animations can be installed via Cydia, but be sure to select which animation to use via the Settings->Bootlogo setting after you’ve downloaded an animation.

NOTE: You can just run RC11 over your existing jailbreak…be sure to de-select Cydia to avoid package conflicts

Redsn0w 0.9.6RC11 for Windows Redsn0w 0.9.6RC11 for Mac

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

iPhone DevTeam Drops Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12

*cdn.funkyspacemonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redsn0w1.jpg
Just a quick heads-up: The iPhone DevTeam updated redsn0w to v0.9.6rc12. The new update should fix any lingering issues with the boot animation. You can just run RC12 over your existing jailbreak…be sure to de-select Cydia to avoid package conflicts.

Redsn0w 0.9.6RC12 for Windows Redsn0w 0.9.6RC12 for Mac

Top Bottom