re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

^^ see the video in this thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125771

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

As the iPhone OS4 launch is nearing, and a new next-gen iPhone will be out soon, its time to upgrade from my iPhone3g.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Looks like those leaked pics of iPhone 4G are legitimate.
Gizmodo confirmed it.

*3.ly/ViTi

How it was leaked(lost :p).............

*3.ly/2yFp

Letter from Apple, asking to return the lost phone back, which confirms it's Authentic.

*3.ly/S02C

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

^^^ LOL

Guys did you like the look of this (So SAID) iPhone 4G/HD? I seriously felt its not what apple would make. It looks more of a nokia phone.. :D

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Yeah initially when the pics were out, I thought.............What apple!!!!!!!!!!!! No way.

After the confirmation, I was like damn, is that an iPhone :p

Even the Nokia phones would look better compared to this

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

What about the talk of rear touch panel, what exactly is that for??

raja2281

Journeyman

hi i am new to the world of iphone unlocking and jb and whtever jargons we use. wanted to buy an unlocked iphone 3gs but am not sure if it is possible to update to the soon to be released os 4.0 in the future. and if we can do that hope the phone doesnt get locked again thru updation of software. reply
thx.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Installing Android on iPhone

OK am about to do something blasphemous :). If you ahve a spare iPhone 2G lying around it should be worth try.

*theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_iDroid

Anyone?

the.kaushik

Re: Installing Android on iPhone

OK am about to do something blasphemous :). If you ahve a spare iPhone 2G lying around it should be worth try.

*theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_iDroid

Anyone?

Ya i saw the video few days back in engadget. Awesome and a must try. Will try if i get some time.. If anyone got it working let know

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

^^^ oops only for iphone 2g. :(

dreams

Gracias Senor

New JB in the name of spirit has been launched for all latest version of firmware for iPod, iPhone and iPad. Has anybody tried it?

BTW, this is my new case.

zboy123

Broken In

New JB in the name of spirit has been launched for all latest version of firmware for iPod, iPhone and iPad. Has anybody tried it?

Where did you get that case? I want one in black!! btw did anyone here try spirit yet on Windows 7 64 bit?

the.kaushik

Looks cool. Is it hard plastic or velvet

dreams

Gracias Senor

Where did you get that case? I want one in black!! btw did anyone here try spirit yet on Windows 7 64 bit?
Looks cool. Is it hard plastic or velvet
I bought it from eBay. Shipper is from HK. Its a bid. INR 250 Its hard plastic and the black color is of soft rubber. I bought the Maroon Black combo. Awesome. Goto eBay globalbuy and search the seller prolams. Only the shipping is huge, 4.5$. But the cost of the case is .2$ (bid)

hey anyone tried spirit ?
I have d/l spirit and 3.1.3 firmware. Since no wifi, I am yet to try it. For win 7 64bit users, run spirit in compatibility mode of 98 and also as admin.

Top Bottom