Official iOS devices thread

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

please advise us the best place to get iphone 3gs 8gb or 16gb online?

eBro

go buy from your local seller or forum people are selling unlocked iphone and 3GS only comes in 16 and 32GB their is no 8GB model only in 2G and 3G series.

see here

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor

Why online??? You can get one from Airtel or Vodafone and unlock them.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Depend on condition 24-28 k

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

This facility is basically to get items from abroad to india. I got mine from a hong kong dealer. Damn cheap and authentic.
So its only for india

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner

Why online??? You can get one from Airtel or Vodafone and unlock them.

Seems like we need to register to view anyway...

Thanks Nightmare..for the headsup on price.. I think i will have to live with karbonn for some more time...Woooow.. thatz a cost

eBRo

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...

Update: Success on using iPhone with my broadband.

Follow the steps in this thread..

*www.hackint0sh.org/f127/32902.htm

I am using it now..wow!!!!

I too succeeded in sharing my Ethernet connection with my iTouch by using a USB-based Wireless network adapter.! I used ICS rather than network bridge to share the connection.
The Touch just got so much more sweeter now.!! :-D

cosmos

Broken In

Guyz,

I will 1st start off with the good newz and then d bad newz...

My iPod Touch 2G 32gigs screwed up 3 times and then i had pretty long and may i say interesting chat with the Customer Relationship Manager located in Singapore!! So finally i submitted my old iPod 2G and now i got a Touch 3G 32gigs with a another 1 year warranty :clap2: Apple service is awesome... :doublethumb: :number1:

Now i tried jailbreaking the new iPod with Spirit and i think it went ok bcoz i can now see cydia installed. But there is something wrong with the wifi card in my PC and hence i cant create an adhoc network in Win 7. Think the Belkin driver is not up for Windows 7...Hence i cant connect my ipod to my pc and it is not possible to dowload any themes or winterboard.

Also i had lot of full version cracked games installed in my previous iPod bt i cant install them in new one. My previous model was an MB model whereas this is an MC model. Can any one provide me tips on how to install cracked games after jailbreaking plzzzzz :cry:

Cheers,
Cosmos

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

use connectify to share your internet and for application sync intsall appsync for 3.1

cosmos

Broken In

@nightmare - downloaded connectify and installed it on my win7. Created an adhoc network and i am also able to join it on my ipod. But i think the internet sharing is not happening as i keep getting message on safari "Cannot open page. Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding." ...I have shared my lan connection during the installation process of connectify and i can also see the ipod in the Connected clients list but internet sharing is failing.

Cheers,
Cosmos

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Got it nw...Avast Firewall was blocking the connection..Thanx for your help...

Cheers,
Cosmos

sachitgul

Journeyman

Today I checked my cydia after like a month or so and damn I needed like 12 updates..
So I decided to go for a complete update which was around 5mb or smtn..

So during the end of the update I suddenly lost my wifI and the update could not be completed (damn it)

then cydia asked me to reboot..
And since I am on a tethered JB and I don't have my PC I quit by pressing the home button...

Now I'm getting paranoid..
Have I like screwd up my cydia????

Bcz first my wifi interupted the update
will this cause any major issues??
Can I update the unupdated apps later or are they corrupted??

Also I didn't reboot
will this also cause any issues??
I mean now If I go into cydia it just shows me the reboot screen..

Help me plz..

Btw this is posted from my iPod touch..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

First you can try this browsing by SSH into root/private/ect/apt/sources.list.d and remove all entries except saurik.list. Try it if the issue still in same stage let me know and if you are getting any error plz post here.take screen shot.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Got iphone 3g 16gb as iphone hd wait is too long I guess.. will buy it @ launch in india..

Till then I am thinking of getting a bluetooth headset for iphone for answering calls and for music.. like the moto s9? :-?

Guys please recommend me some..

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

^^ I couldn't find anything smaller & better than my S9 :)
If you can get hold of one now, definitely a good buy

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

^^ where to get it? does it gets sold seprately other than with moto phones?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Ofcourse you can buy it seperately, I bought it with my Rokr E6 though.

Beware of fake S9 though. If you want I can mail you the Motorola counterfeit Identification book :)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

*cgi.ebay.in/New-Motorola-S9-Blueto...&pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item35a977689a

*cgi.ebay.in/New-Motorokr-Motorola-...&pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item35a9901015

is the hd one better

and is it real?

Last edited:
Top Bottom