Official iOS devices thread

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

I don't think so. I wonder why Apple doesn't act out on this. At least be able to read/edit iWork documents!! Try Google Docs if you have wifi connection. It could work on iPhone.
-------
Special Tip Number 3:

What to do when your iPhone/iPod stops responding
iPod Touch 5 Rs(they also work with iPhone)
1. Recharge-self explanatory

2. Restart- To turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPod touch. To turn iPod touch on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.

3. Reset iPod/iPhone- To reset iPod touch, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

4. Remove- If iPod touch is not working as expected, it may be due to some of the content synced to it. Try selectively removing certain content that may be causing unexpected behavior such as songs, contacts, calendars, photos, videos, or podcasts. To remove content, connect iPod touch via USB and use iTunes to change the sync settings. Click on iPod touch in the Source list, and select each tab to change what content is synced and click Apply.

5. Reset Settings-
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

If that does not resolve your issue, try erasing all settings.
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings

6. Restore- Connect iPod touch. When it appears in the Source list, click on Restore in the Summary tab.

My iPod's problem's troubleshooting never go past stage 4. I have never in my life tried to restore any iPods in my life!

Last edited:

khin007

Journeyman

apple iphone 3G unlock ( software)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105758

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Documents to Go is going to be released for iPhone:

*www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/iphone/notify/

Check it out guyz. This will be the first programme to create/edit MS-Office files on iPhone.

yash

I draw every day

that's good news. thanks for the heads up!

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Guys try the app called iSteam from app store.. its free.. the craziest app for this yr still now... just change the background to a screen shot of iphone menu

goobimama

 Macboy

We'll be having a live-chat on Smoking Apples during the Macworld keynote. We've got a lot of AppStore giveaways as well (US iTunes Store account), so keep your eyes open.

Invite your friends. Tenkoo!

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...

^ So the giveaways will only be for people with US iTunes Store account?

goobimama

 Macboy

Yep. That's a limitation we can't do anything about. Besides, you can always create yourself a US account for free… (just google it and you should land on something good).

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Now I am updating my iPhone to the recent firmware 2.2.

I have updated my iPhone in another computer, and I lost all my applications. How to bring them back?

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Now I am updating my iPhone to the recent firmware 2.2.

I have updated my iPhone in another computer, and I lost all my applications. How to bring them back?

you need to download again if you dont have a backup..I always keep a copy of IPA in some other folder as backup!

NauticA

Broken In

can anyone please confirm the prices of iphone in USA?
also what is the difference between iphone and iphone - 3g..?
what if i buy it in USA? will i b able to use it here in india ?
what wud b the procedure?

the.kaushik

can anyone please confirm the prices of iphone in USA?
also what is the difference between iphone and iphone - 3g..?
what if i buy it in USA? will i b able to use it here in india ?
what wud b the procedure?

not sure about the price but difference is:
1) 3g is a bit slimmer.
2) 3G has gps and if you take from india you get some good internet plans.. like Airtel gave me 1yr 500MB/m free Iphone Edge data plan.
3) Its told that the n/w speed is better than the old one due to 3G support!
4) Also the new plastic body is easy to hold in hand as the old one was slippery and had a metal body

If you take better take a network unlocked like the one given in india so that you can use with any sim

yash

I draw every day

you cannot buy a network unlocked iphone 3g in usa from AT&T or Apple. Plus, it comes with a two year contract. So I don't see how it is possible to buy a iphone 3g in USA and bring it to india

Pat

Beyond Smart

Actually it is available without a contract in USA but its **** expensive. (it will cost you even more than it will in India)

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus

AFAIK, it was only announced that AT&T would be selling a no-contract iPhone for $599, but that never got through. So the only way now is to buy the iPhone with contract and terminate it - All this comes to $630. I know someone who did this recently, so I'm not speculating.

Top Bottom