Official iOS devices thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^I donno how the shift from android to iOS is, but to move from iOS to s40, it worked after just installing the app

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys need help on moving my whatsapp conversation from my Android phone to iphone 6s.
Any suggestions

Try these :

1. How to move Whatsapp chat history from iPhone 4 to Nexus 4? - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchang

2. How to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhon

Any good case recommendation for iphone 6/6s?

What case u guys using?
The metal back is scratch prone, so dont wanna use it naked.

I would recommend Spigen's below cases which have air cushion on all four sides for the best protection.

For a slim fit looking go for Spigen Ultra Hybrid case(am using this for my 5S since past 4 months, got it for INR 999) or the Tough armor(i hate cases with a hole at the back exposing the apple logo). All genuine ones available on amazon. There are other 2-3 models from Spigen and 2 of them do not have this air cushion.

For best protection u can also see the UAG and Speck's Candyshell cases for more rugged use. They are rated the best.

If you just wanna protect the back from scratches, any tom dick harry cases that fancies you, you can buy from ebay.in.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
want to backup or extract (notes, contacts etc) individually, which software to use ??? other than itunes ... its separate files instead 1 file for all ...

Although none of those files would probably be readable outside, try this : iExplorer - iPhone, iPad Music & File Transfer App for Mac & P

Not sure if all notes etc would have individual files but it's much easier if you use cloud options.

A

amit.tiger12

Just timepass

MKL | Middle Klass Launda | IPhone 7 Conversation With Dad | EP04 - YouTube

@pple

Broken In
Anyone got iPhone 7?
I got one from FK & its heating up(like really hot!) & battery is draining very fast.
If anyone else is facing the same issue please reply.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
any good free software, to eraze all sms atonce & save contacts as txt/csv file ???

You can save contacts directly from iCloud's website. Have used it in the past and works quite well.
Anyone got iPhone 7?
I got one from FK & its heating up(like really hot!) & battery is draining very fast.
If anyone else is facing the same issue please reply.

Do you happen to use any case? If it continues probably worth getting it checked out in CC. But present phones do heat up a lot while using LTE etc.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Free Edition of a File Management App

Hello everyone.

I have been given an Apple iPad (3rd Generation) A1416, which is currently running on iOS 9.3.4 (13G35); and given my crude experience with Apple devices, I am looking for a free edition of a file management app, similar to ES File Explorer's calibre available on the Google Android platform.

I await your suggestions.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Re: Free Edition of a File Management App

Hello everyone.

I have been given an Apple iPad (3rd Generation) A1416, which is currently running on iOS 9.3.4 (13G35); and given my crude experience with Apple devices, I am looking for a free edition of a file management app, similar to ES File Explorer's calibre available on the Google Android platform.

I await your suggestions.
File Manager (FREE) on the App Stor
Documents 5 - File manager, PDF reader and browser on the App Stor

sinhead

Broken In
guys, how long do these apps take to open on iphone 5s - evernote, snapchat, instagram?

Saw a few videos on youtube - snapchat, whatsapp, insta all took approx 3 seconds to open, while apple native apps -calculator, contacts etc, opened instantly. (These were not videos by tech experts - regular users showing which apps they use on their iphones.)

guys, how long do these apps take to open on iphone 5s - evernote, snapchat, instagram?

Saw a few videos on youtube - snapchat, whatsapp, insta all took approx 3 seconds to open, while apple native apps -calculator, contacts etc, opened instantly. (These were not videos by tech experts - regular users showing which apps they use on their iphones.)

Jailbreak and install NoSlowAnimations. It will help to some extent

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Just need a suggestion. I am planning to buy iPhone 7 128GB from USA for use in India, as the price difference is nearly 16000. I know that i wont get warranty or service here in India. But my doubt is that i use BSNL sim. Will it be compatible with the phone (Frequency/Band stuff)? Will there be any issue if i use Indian sim in it like battery draining faster etc!?. I'll be using only for making calls and text messaging. I hardly use Data (that too only 2G/3G)(I use WiFi all the time). I have no plans to use LTE/4G (VoLTE). I just want to experience Apple.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Jailbreak and install NoSlowAnimations. It will help to some extent
Jailbreaking means rooting right and so voiding warranty even if there is an international warranty right !

I think timely updates from Apple don't get installed and it's not right if the phone is still under warranty.

If the phone is out of warranty and we can MOD the phone as we want na.
Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Just need a suggestion. I am planning to buy iPhone 7 128GB from USA for use in India, as the price difference is nearly 16000. I know that i wont get warranty or service here in India. But my doubt is that i use BSNL sim. Will it be compatible with the phone (Frequency/Band stuff)? Will there be any issue if i use Indian sim in it like battery draining faster etc!?. I'll be using only for making calls and text messaging. I hardly use Data (that too only 2G/3G)(I use WiFi all the time). I have no plans to use LTE/4G (VoLTE). I just want to experience Apple.
Buddy, if u just want to experience Apple, then why not buy the latest gen ipodTouch models and save money for some other cause.
Spending that much amount just for simple experience on Apple is not worth at all.

and if u want to use the BSNL or any other carrier then make sure to buy the factory unlocked model of iphone, then only any sim will work.

Top Bottom