Official iOS devices thread

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I own a 5S and an 8 Plus iPhone. In both I am having issues with photo synchronising with icloud. The Photos app is showing as Uploading items but they are not decreasing in number. I always notice that it is Paused then I resume but its not uploading.

Also, I am trying to download Photos on my Desktop using iCloud software. I clicked the Download photos icon on task bar three times and now the software is downloading three copies with the original also. How to I cancel that?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Who’s buying the ₹1.50 lacs XS Max 512 GB?

No news post on the new iPhone launches. I think their launches have died down this year a lot over such highly overpriced items. Not a bright future for them.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Who’s buying the ₹1.50 lacs XS Max 512 GB?

No news post on the new iPhone launches. I think their launches have died down this year a lot over such highly overpriced items. Not a bright future for them.
Fools will buy them for sure.

I would rather invest that amount for better future prospects

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
PSA:

iOS 12

So upgrade to iOS 12 if you already haven't. All devices running iOS 11 are eligible. Apple weren't exaggerating when they were showing those numbers about the performance improvements. My iPad Mini 2nd gen almost feels like a whole new device.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
PSA:

iOS 12

So upgrade to iOS 12 if you already haven't. All devices running iOS 11 are eligible. Apple weren't exaggerating when they were showing those numbers about the performance improvements. My iPad Mini 2nd gen almost feels like a whole new device.
Already updated in my iPad pro

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Updated my 5S too and noticable improvement in performance.
I am having charging issues with my 8 Plus, everytime I have to flip the cable only then it will recognise the charge. Its happening only after I have updated to iOS12.

Arvindmundhe

Right off the assembly line
Until today, The Verge had a feed with no ads in it. Today I am seeing an ad every few articles.

It is fine that they are now there, but I am wondering if this change has just taken place and other users are just noticing as well, or if maybe iOS 12 brought a change, or maybe something else entirely.

Thanks!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
iPad mini running iOS 9.3.5 is not showing up in AirDrop on iPhone 8 Plus running latest iOS.
Any solution? I want to share file from iPhone to iPad.

Arvindmundhe

Right off the assembly line
As showcased on UnboxTherapy's channel, you can see that in some occasions, the XS variants (both normal and max) have an issue where the phone won't start charging until you wake the phone up (tap on screen or power button), and even in extreme cases until you reconnect the cable.

Has anyone here dealt with this issue before?

Top Bottom