Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Baker

Albicelestes
Too much with this fixing issue. I think it better be stopped immediately.

I think Baker shouldn't be given that rudeness here. He is right with this, "in india cricket is protected by all multi national corporates.... so tough to bring the truth....... ", and we all know how much capable a multi national corporate is to avoid media in this matter.
I ain't supporting Baker and also not rejecting him, but I think the discussion about this fixing issue should be stopped. :)

thats what my point.. ok let stop this... PEACE...

watch SA vs ENG thats more interesting...

the sad part here is foreign spinners are shining in indian pitches.. where our over hyped spinners struggling....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ireland 134/4

Chawla struggling.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

watch SA vs ENG thats more
interesting

very interesting!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

thats what my point.. ok let stop
this... PEACE...

Lets enjoy the Sport instead of talking about the dark side.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ehh..I missed O'Brien, he failed today, was wishing that sparkling batting from him. Btw- From where did this Alex Cusak learn that type of spoon shot? :)), he played twice for boundary against Yuvi now.

Baker

Albicelestes
SA need 9 runs from 3 overs with 2 wickets left......

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

ENG won.................

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Indian team plays according to the opposite team and runs scored. They always make the match interesting till the end, which is scary sometimes. :p
Anyways a win is a win.

by the way, yesterday one Irish player was given out by the umpire even though ball was more than 2.5 mtrs away from the stumps, while in match against England Bell survived the same situation because of same reason. I think BCCI's arm-twisting worked here which came after Dhoni criticized the decision (and in turn was criticized by an ICC official)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don't say it yet, wait for the match
against RSA, he'll be tested there

damn!

Seeing Indias recent performance and the table of group b, I am more than a little scared if we can pull it off against RSA.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I think even if India lose a match or two it might be good. For eg, Suppose if England can beat Australia then ->
And If the Semi final schedule is like this:
Group A (1st) vs Group B(1st)
So if Eng tops the rankings of Group B and Aus tops A
so perhaps Aus can get eliminated.

I might be wrong about the semi and quarter final schedule and fixture but this is the probability that the rankings within a Group are Very Important.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Nevertheless, a good team can win in any situation.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
@The Conqueror: whoa man, even I am counting on these calculations. Call me overoptimistic but I am seriously hoping that somehow Australia, Pakistan and South Africa are eliminated so that India gets to face England in the final ;)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, if Sachin wasn't playing his last WC, I'd have loved to see Ireland and Netherlands winning the WC.

Ireland deserve the test status now.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
India gets to
face England in the final

why? England are NOT weak. I just hope India dont have to face Australlia in any of elimimator games..

India - Pakistan game would be great. It will send TV ratings off the charts.
Pakistan are in a RAMPAGE and India have to play their best to stop them.

azzu

AJJU
Wanted To see twist in the Pak vs nz match at end..
while razzak and gul were batting..
but alas Ross make sure'd that they dont go too far away

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ross Taylor just exploded today. NZ were 100 in 25 over but due to his fireworks ended at 302

India vs Ned tommorow. Men in Blue should win easy.

Their real match against RSA.

Top Bottom