Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
Indian pitches are not at all meant for bowlers.... there used to be time when scoring 270 was very difficult now teams are easily scoring 330

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Fast bowlers precisely:), spinners can take advantages after one innings done coz the pitch will be cracked and they'll just put the ball on that crack :))

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A
quick overview of the numbers that
matter in the India versus Ireland
encounter

Stats Preview: India v Ireland

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
in india cricket is protected by all multi national corporates.... so tough to bring the truth.......
Why would corporates support the betting Mafia? Care to explain.
If this is "match-fixing", then I will say so is the team whose crest you're bearing on your avatar while getting thrashed 4-0 :cool:

Baker

Albicelestes
i didnt say any particular matched fixed or not.... i was saying generally......

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Why would corporates support the betting Mafia? Care to explain.

if you remember the match fixing scandal happened during 2000-01..... even though it started in a bang..... during that time all those ads where cricketers acting their sales came down drastically....

one day all the news related to fixing vanished from all media suddenly... from tv,newspapers...etc am not saying corporates having direct involvement in fixing but they are trying their best to hide from people for sure.......

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Too much with this fixing issue. I think it better be stopped immediately.

I think Baker shouldn't be given that rudeness here. He is right with this, "in india cricket is protected by all multi national corporates.... so tough to bring the truth....... ", and we all know how much capable a multi national corporate is to avoid media in this matter.
I ain't supporting Baker and also not rejecting him, but I think the discussion about this fixing issue should be stopped. :)

Ok guys, this is supposed to be the Official ICC World Cup 2011 thread and not Is ICC World Cup 2011 Fixed? thread.

ithehappy is spot-on with his post. This fixing discussion should be stopped.

Dhoni wins toss and elects to bowl.
Ireland 1/1. Zaheer gets wicket on 4th delivery of the match. :D
For live scores visit here.