Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just wow, it's Sachin again, it's 100 again. Absolutely masterclass innings as always. I can't believe how much will we miss him in future, but I think his partner Gautam has that potential, very good knock for his 50 too. Two wonderful batsman at their very best, nice to see :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ehh..Sachin is out:(, Now Gautam !!! This batting Powerplay stuff killed the good batsmen.

Yousuf out.
Yuvi out, that's it. That's why you need to have an experience batsman till the finish but not a pinch hitter. Now 350 is looking far away.....
Now Virat, oh god!!!
Bhajji out, now that's why I said that Indian batting line up is NOT RELIABLE.
Who is there upon whom you can rely? Beaides Sachin, Gautam, Virat and Yuvi who is there? NOBODY is the answer.
Shewag- He is lottery, Dhoni- I don't count him as a Cricketer, Yousuf- He can put the ball outta ground but that ain't the only sign of a good batsman and forget about last 4/5 tail enders.

That't it, all out.
India- 197/1 after 30 overs
India- 296 All Out after 48.4 overs.

Now with this kinda Batting I can't even day dream that India going any forward, just add their Awesome Bowling and Fielding performance, well 'Inception' wouldn't be made.

I am SHOCKED.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Oh RSA made it by too hard effort while they could have won much earlier. Anyway, India is DONE for the WC.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Now idiots will crawl out and say, "Sachin is not a match winner." :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Yendulkar is not unlucky. His slowing down of the game for his century's when he is in 80s & 40s is the actual problem. This selfishness sends a wrong morale on the rest of the players. 90% of the cheap Indian minds can't understand the psychology of whats happening.

Tendulkars century slow down is the culprit
Slowing down of the game for Tendulkars century & Gambhirs 50 which happened simultaneously is the real cause of trouble. Dissatisfaction of the middle order when the top order play in selfishness is creating havoc for India. Yuvraj was showing his uneasiness in Pavillion when the game slowed down for Tendlkars 100 & Gambhirs 50. Same thing happened with England as well. India can come out of this only after the God Tendulkars personal record culture and few others also follow the same self records. Compare this to South Africa's scoring, it was a team play. Tendulkars initial scoring rate was actually due to a supremacy complex when Sehwag was scoring more than hin. Tendulkar showed his real colour when he reached his 80s. SA could dominate this weakness of India. This is why India can't win the world cup when Tendulkar is playing. Personal

Personal record culture of India started by Gavaskar and mastered by Tendulkar ruined Indian cricket. Middle order & lower order of India feels & act as they don't have any role and get dejected when Tendulkar consumes all the middle over balls and gives the firefighting overs to them. This happens only with India. India was short of 30 runs with England in the previous match the same way.

Senior quota Sachin demanded power play from captain

Rest of the story we all know.

Tendulkar Centuries are Jinxed, he is a ghatee

The moment Tendulkar hit a century, I knew that India will not win the match. Sure enough we lost it. Tendulkar is a ghateee, and, therefore, totally useless for the nation, just like all other ghates.

As long as this ghatee midget is in the team, India can't win the WC. So our best hope is in 2015.

Selfish Sachin

Yes, Tendulkar is selfish. He scores centuries to satisfy his selfish motives. Look at the other selfless players. They throw away their wickets all the time and hardly score centuries. Tendulkar has to learn from other players by being un-selfish and throw away his wicket as they generally do. He should not bother about whether India gets to a big score or not. Just get out as soon as possible as his other un-selfish team mates generally do. Selfish Tendulkar please, try to get out as soon as possible so that India does not cross even 150 runs.
ths the only thing we differ on...we only have different viewpoints and for tht u call me STUPID N RICKSHAW puller...thts just show ur class.when u differ on something u discuss tht with ppl not curse them...so grow up..my problem with Sachin is whenever he is close to a milestone he put it in front of team's interest..many many examples..u remember when Dravid declared him on 196 not out in test against Pak..many many times...Why didnt i said tht abt Sehwag,zaheer,Raina or Kohli...AGAIN i dont go for personal record ..for me team matters more...if someone want personal recoreds go for individual sports like tennis,athletics,chess etc etc...the real gems to me r LARA,GILCHRIST,SEHWAG,INZI,RAINA,TAYLOR,RYDER,PATHAN,HAYDEN,WATSON..U knw they also have records but not like Sachin coz they never care about their personal milestones otherwise who knows..thx

sachin should learn from players like sehwag, strauss, ross taylor (who all did not stop after getting their record century) that you have to continue even after century(record)-for-the-match. his SELF before TEAM attitude has cost us for last 2 decades and will cost us as long as he is playing

selfish sachin cost us the match

another criminal inning from Sachin. Again we are in trouble because of this selfish innings. look at other batsmen who completed the century in this wC. sehwag, ross taylor,strauss etc they carry on from there and add as many as they can. not for sachin, no sir, another century another record-for-the-match and again he gets out without considering TEAM INTEREST. he got his first 40 runs in 24 balls. after that he added only 71 runs in the next 77 balls. not even 1 run per ball. again putting the batsmen to follw under pressure. again messing up the innings of sehwag and gambhir. sachin should have carried on allowing the new batsman to get set and increase the tempo. but he got out again to a bad stroke.
thats why i said that sachin should be dropped in favour of raina. if raina was here all problems would have been solved. sachin as i said simply upsets the balance of the team. because we have to accommodate him we cannot have the best batsman at the best place. gambhir and sehwag are best openers, virat best at 3 yuvraj at 4 and pathan, dhoni and raina can belt the bowl in the last 10 -15 overs. but our batting positions are messed up because of sachin. so that yuvraj cant bat at his best nor gambhir can bat at his best nor virat kohli can bat at his best position and raina cant be taken. because sachin opens now yuvraj does not get enough batting that as a very good no. 4 he should get. virat cannot bat like raina at 6 or 7 position. all that happened today was because of sachin who made a slow hundred, did not continue to make a big hundred and because of him virat yuvraj positions were messed up and we cant play raina.
Hilarious stuff. :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
sachin as i said simply upsets the balance of the team
:lol:

if this is what is discussed in this thread,rename this thread to 'Im dumb and I like to comment bullsh*t' thread :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I love Dhonis wife.....Jaata hun uske ghar milne uski bivi se.

Peace~~~!

best comment of the thread :lol:

Krow

Crowman
i've notice one thing
the match in which sachin hit a ton,india lose since last couple of years
Another one. :lol:

Sachin's century has nothing to do with the rest of the team's performance. 267/1 and then 296 all out. What were they smoking in the pavillion?

Did you see Virat Kohli's throw to Zaheer in 49th over? He couldn't throw to Zaheer's hand from 3 metres away. :lol: Cost us Peterson's wicket. Sachin's century led us to that total, but poor team performance let us down. And Bhajji should have bowled the last over. I mean he was the strike bowler. Taken 3 wickets already. Why not bowl him? :lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
Another one. :lol:

Sachin's century has nothing to do with the rest of the team's performance. 267/1 and then 296 all out. What were they smoking in the pavillion?

Did you see Virat Kohli's throw to Zaheer in 49th over? He couldn't throw to Zaheer's hand from 3 metres away. :lol: Cost us Peterson's wicket. Sachin's century led us to that total, but poor team performance let us down. And Bhajji should have bowled the last over. I mean he was the strike bowler. Taken 3 wickets already. Why not bowl him? :lol:

i'm also not saying that it was sachin's fault
he did his part pretty well

what i just noticed is that whenever (most of the times since last couple of years) he hits a ton the rest of the team becomes so sure that they will win this match and forget to play their part
they think Sachin as the sole savior and ultimately miss their role in the team

and yeah..same thought
bhajji should have been brought for the finale
bad decision

Krow

Crowman
I think Sachin played his part as a batsman. Respect to him. He's been doing that for two decades. Buck up rest of the team

Top Bottom