Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
India have made it to final..they proved that pakistan cannot beat them in WorldCUp...:clap2:

Now I wanna see two things

1) Poonam Pandey runing naked on road...:hyper:
2) Ronnie11 eating his socks...I hope he added sugar to dat...must be vomiting after the experience..But he is missing since post#458 :lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
India have made it to final..they proved that pakistan cannot beat them in WorldCUp...:clap2:

Now I wanna see two things

1) Poonam Pandey runing naked on road...:hyper:

Eagerly waiting for that..... :lol:
2) Ronnie11 eating his socks...I hope he added sugar to dat...must be vomiting after the experience..But he is missing since post#458 :lol:

may be he ate his socks and get admitted in hospital for suicide attempt... :D

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
nehra really saved us :lol:...

any way india wins:smile:

but i still dont believe some thing happened like these

-why razaq was bowled out so simply by munaf...(looked as if razaq was giving up wicket)
-5 lifes for sachin
-why didnt pak take power play earlier..
-umar akmal was playing such stupid shots(to give catch to dhoni delibrately?)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Haha yeah since controversial topics leik terrorsim payback + match fixing were brought up anyone thought the ball behaved strangely when they got Yuvi's wicket?
And yeah when Afridi came to bat I was almost rooting for pakistan, hoping he would go out and bash a few Indian fans or the umpire, or something.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Match-fixing visible to all @ this match. Everyone is throwing their wicket away in Pak? or does it seems like that to me?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Maybe it was pressure guys. When you have loads of pressure on your mind, you always under-perform. Though I do not deny that Pakistan Cricket team is capable of taking money to fix match but there are other reasons too for their poor performance.

BTW DNA reported that there was around Rs.20,000 crore on stake for this match! Anything can happen when such amount is involved :p

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yes, butter fingers, as said by a commentator in EA Cricket 2002. Man, even my sister's 5 year old kid will do better than those guys.

ajai5777

Youngling
@ gopi
you are simply out of your mind.

-why razaq was bowled out so simply by munaf...(looked as if razaq was giving up wicket)
You got no idea it was a wonderful leg cutter also with pace variation.Razq played it as a normal delivery and lost his wicket.

-5 lifes for sachin
None of them were simple catches.All were powerful shots and fielders are in pressure situation so can happen..

Powerplay is taken only when batsmen have confidence.They didnt get a boundary for 13 overs how can they take power play in such a pressure situation? There would have been no difference if power play was taken as dhoni's fielding arrangement was almost like power play when seemers bowled.

-umar akmal was playing such stupid shots

complete wrong again here..he was the only batsman looked dangerous and his shots against youvraj were excellent actually he pressurised indians little bit.Nothing wrong for him to play big shots as there were batsmen yet to come behind him..also the rquired rate was shooting up

Next time watch the match with a good attitude..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Like you do? Those are points we feel suspicious? Not sure that they do match fixing and not sure they didn't. Simple.

Also, why would they loose wickets just like that at regular intervals. As you see, the ball doesn't even seem to be turned by munaf or nehra, but still they managed to get wicket? Don't we get little suspicious @ this point?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Actually it was not 5 but 3 lifes for Sachin (stumping and LBW were not-outs), that too as ajai5777 said all of them were not simple catches. And under such pressure Indian sub-continent players are famous for mis-fielding.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
dude i think you didnt see the match properly

had it been australia in this position...they wud easily sweep munaf n nehra...

you are talking of pressure....it was more on india...you see there are crores at stakes if india looses...

look at dhoni bravia n royal stag ads every over...do you think he deserves this in this form?

i believe its by luck or god's grace we won

@ gopi
you are simply out of your mind.

You got no idea it was a wonderful leg cutter also with pace variation.Razq played it as a normal delivery and lost his wicket.

None of them were simple catches.All were powerful shots and fielders are in pressure situation so can happen..

Powerplay is taken only when batsmen have confidence.They didnt get a boundary for 13 overs how can they take power play in such a pressure situation? There would have been no difference if power play was taken as dhoni's fielding arrangement was almost like power play when seemers bowled.

complete wrong again here..he was the only batsman looked dangerous and his shots against youvraj were excellent actually he pressurised indians little bit.Nothing wrong for him to play big shots as there were batsmen yet to come behind him..also the rquired rate was shooting up

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^

Match-fixing visible to all @ this match. Everyone is throwing their wicket away in Pak? or does it seems like that to me?

Have conclusive proof? If not then better stop this match fixing crap, PLEASE. :|

Like you do? Those are points we feel suspicious? Not sure that they do match fixing and not sure they didn't. Simple.

Also, why would they loose wickets just like that at regular intervals. As you see, the ball doesn't even seem to be turned by munaf or nehra, but still they managed to get wicket? Don't we get little suspicious @ this point?
Wasn't Sachin and other batsman struggling when they were batting? Pakistan innings did mirror the Indian innings to a large extent. Good thing was we were given a blistering start by Sehwag, and Raina finished the innings well.
Our surprisingly sharp fielding was the difference, unlike the Pakis.

ajai5777

Youngling
ball doesn't even seem to be turned by munaf or nehra, but still they managed to get wicket?

Nehra and munaf dont turn the ball as they are seemers and everybody has seen (who really watched the match) how nehra's deliveries were swinging in later overs.Munaf turned the ball to get razqs wicket as it was a leg cutter :lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
i believe its by luck or god's grace we
won
Pakistan's batting was bad
2) Ronnie11 eating his socks...I hope
he added sugar to dat...must be
vomiting after the experience..But he
is missing since post#458
Ronny boy where are you?? A video on YouTube will be great.
A jpeg will also do.
had it been australia in this
position...they wud easily sweep
munaf n nehra...
Australlia got 50 overs pull,hook,sweep,drive,reverse sweep,late cut,etc but India still got them. India also had 50 overs to do the same.
They just did it better.

ajayritik

Technomancer
One hell of a dream. Man, were you one among those bet guys. or match fixing? :D :D
Why is that most of the time you talk about betting, matchfixing?
nehra really saved us :lol:...

any way india wins:smile:

but i still dont believe some thing happened like these

-5 lifes for sachin
-umar akmal was playing such stupid shots(to give catch to dhoni delibrately?)
Dude! Looks like you have not watched much of Pakistan games with other teams. You are sounding as if Abdul Razzaq is some Jacue Kallis and Munaf Patel is some Canada bowler.
India lost so many wickets in most of their league matches during batting powerplay. Does that mean there was some thing fishy there as well.
Honestly, if you are a real cricket viewer you wouldn't call those stupid shots. Till Umar Akmal was there it looked Pakistan could take the game away from India. Except the ball which he got bowled out he played really good.

Brother did you happen to watch the match between NZ Vs SA and SA vs Eng?
You think those matches would have been fixed.
Maybe it was pressure guys. When you have loads of pressure on your mind, you always under-perform. Though I do not deny that Pakistan Cricket team is capable of taking money to fix match but there are other reasons too for their poor performance.

BTW DNA reported that there was around Rs.20,000 crore on stake for this match! Anything can happen when such amount is involved :p
Gagan. If you follow Indian Cricket I don't think you are talking sense by bringing up Match Fixing etc.

Come on yaar. Just coz Nehra and Munaf bowl at lesser pace they don't become spinners. Ok. Atleast get your facts right.
The problem with your suspicion is that it comes only when India is playing not when other teams are involved.
dude i think you didnt see the match properly

had it been australia in this position...they wud easily sweep munaf n nehra...

you are talking of pressure....it was more on india...you see there are crores at stakes if india looses...

look at dhoni bravia n royal stag ads every over...do you think he deserves this in this form?

i believe its by luck or god's grace we won
Gopi does Dhoni decide when the ad should come or does Royal Stag decide when the ad should be telecast. Dhoni is not responsible for the timing of the ad and his poor batting. Is he?
Did you see the shot Micheal Clarke played in the match against India. WoW what a sweep shot it was?

Top Bottom