Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
still out of home. would reach home by 1 or 2am. aaj toh diwali hai. Everyone is celebrating in Delhi.
lol, I had a dream today.

India made 261 in 50 overs with Sachin making 68 and Sehwag 92.

I woke up when Pakistan were about to chase. :mrgreen:
almost got the score right.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
This win is for the people who died in 26/11 terrorist attack.....God Bless them....India is the best

limpness

Broken In
Oh hey would people update this thread if anyone finds out when Poonam Pandey will strip on the grounds.
Not that i care about it after India's spectacular win but....umm....it'll be kind of an icing on the cake so...ah......ahem....yeah :D

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
Players with Last World cup :
Ricky Ponting ~~ Out in Quaterfinal
Shahid Afridi ~~ OUT in Semi -Final
Muttiah Muralitharan ~~ Will Lose in Final

Sachin Tendulkar ~~ Win the world cup

way2jatin

Journeyman
at last harbhajan took 2 crucial wickets and india now has to face the toughest team but i think they are now fully prepared

Hope we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
During Drinks break or between overs A.R Rehmans 'Maa tujhe salam' song was played at stadium.
When the entire crowds chorus'Vande Mataram' was heard on TV that moment, I fell prowd .

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
oh! Sorry guys my English is degrading a little..time to read some articles on English...

Ontopic- India should play Ashwin in final

Piyush

Lanaya
almost got the score right.
sai me yaar :)

btw, Afridi gave a good post-match interview.

totally agreed
and he also used their tag line "the boys played well"-just like inzamam ul haq

India should play Ashwin in final
yes
but i wonder who would be left out?

Oh hey would people update this thread if anyone finds out when Poonam Pandey will strip on the grounds.
Not that i care about it after India's spectacular win but....umm....it'll be kind of an icing on the cake so...ah......ahem....yeah :D

count me in :grin:

Piyush

Lanaya
This win is for the people who died in 26/11 terrorist attack.....God Bless them....India is the best
errr....but what this has to do with cricket
not that i'm not a patriotic guy but let cricket be in its place (no offense of any type)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Baah!!India is losing this one....if india wins,i am going to eat my own socks...

how was the taste buddy :)

he is not coming to back to this thread anytime soon :D

@ico: waiting for your next dream buddy :D

So it is realized by all that having Nehra/Munaf was indeed a good decision on Dhoni's part. Really lucky him. I was abusing Dhoni all over FB but then felt like foot in mouth by the end of the game. Both of them bowled exceptionally well. I hope we carry the momentum in THE FINAL :)

Top Bottom