Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Why is that most of the time you talk about betting, matchfixing?

Just a wild thought.... :p

Brother did you happen to watch the match between NZ Vs SA and SA vs Eng?
You think those matches would have been fixed.

Yes, i watched. And those are some good performances. But when INDvPAK involved, it does matter a lot of money, that we all know. Don't hide that truth bro.

Come on yaar. Just coz Nehra and Munaf bowl at lesser pace they don't become spinners. Ok. Atleast get your facts right.
The problem with your suspicion is that it comes only when India is playing not when other teams are involved.

Didn't get you....:sad:

Gopi does Dhoni decide when the ad should come or does Royal Stag decide when the ad should be telecast. Dhoni is not responsible for the timing of the ad and his poor batting. Is he?
Did you see the shot Micheal Clarke played in the match against India. WoW what a sweep shot it was?

Accept the first but, how can you say that he is not responsible for his poor batting? Ofcourse, he is responsible bro.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
no betting.... 20k crore betting happend for the india pak match... just google it..

and if u meant match fixing .. , no proof.. and no one is gonna get the proof also...

I mean there is no match fixing...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I request to all TDF users to change their profile pic to indian flag if India wins the WC 2011 for @least 24hrs :hyper: :goodjob:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ You could've posted that earlier. BTW SL looks in damn form and the chance is like 70-30 (SL-IND). Yes, if we don't manage to get wickets at regular interval or score 300+ and try to maintain a good RR, then it's our day. Otherwise, they'll simply swipe you away from the ground.

I still cannot imagine SL lift the cup in Indian soil.... God don't make it happen...:pray:

Zangetsu

^^ You could've posted that earlier. BTW SL looks in damn form and the chance is like 70-30 (SL-IND). Yes, if we don't manage to get wickets at regular interval or score 300+ and try to maintain a good RR, then it's our day. Otherwise, they'll simply swipe you away from the ground.

I still cannot imagine SL lift the cup in Indian soil.... God don't make it happen...:pray:

Buddy this type of comments about Pak defeating India was also made by others & u also..lets wait & watch :lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Buddy this type of comments about Pak defeating India was also made by others & u also..lets wait & watch :lol:

Pakistan's case is different, they were too good in bowling but struggled a lot in Batting. But these guys are too good in both and take the top 4 batsman, three of them occupy the slot. Apart from Pak and Aus match, they seems to doing good in all matches. As you said, lets wait and watch :lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Pakistan's case is different, they were too good in bowling but struggled a lot in Batting. But these guys are too good in both and take the top 4 batsman, three of them occupy the slot. Apart from Pak and Aus match, they seems to doing good in all matches. As you said, lets wait and watch

Getting nervous...I just hope the Men in Blue pull it off and win the cup after 28 years.

Zangetsu

Pakistan's case is different, they were too good in bowling but struggled a lot in Batting. But these guys are too good in both and take the top 4 batsman, three of them occupy the slot. Apart from Pak and Aus match, they seems to doing good in all matches. As you said, lets wait and watch :lol:

Doesn't matter if its SriLanka or Australia in the Final vs India....
Indian Team have to do it..its like now or never (@least for sachin)

Well India will have two plus points..
1) Home ground Mumbai
2) Lots of Lots Fan Support on the ground

Krow

Crowman
Well India will have two plus points..
1) Home ground Mumbai
2) Lots of Lots Fan Support on the ground

India had the same plus points in 1996 too, when we lost to SL in the semi-final. Home ground Kolkata (Eden gardens) and even more fan support. Eden can house 1 lakh fans IIRC.

Match fixing rumours are crap.

SL is the better side. Only a disciplined bowling performance will see us through. The famed Indian batting lineup has so far been ineffective as a unit.

Zangetsu

India had the same plus points in 1996 too, when we lost to SL in the semi-final. Home ground Kolkata (Eden gardens) and even more fan support. Eden can house 1 lakh fans IIRC.

1996 was a different condtion bro....2011 is different :lol:

its now a MSD Team which has won 20-20 WC

Zangetsu

ahh crap...ok will do so..give me few days to wash my socks first

Here comes the legend....u must be thinking y u said dat statement....
& now any new statement for SL vs India match if india wins :lol:

there is no bond paper signed on ur commitment so no worries ;-)

Krow

Crowman
1996 was a different condtion bro....2011 is different :lol:

its now a MSD Team which has won 20-20 WC

Yeah and it is against a Sangakkara team which just demolished England and comfortably defeated New Zealand. Not to be underestimated at all.

Their batsmen are performing better than ours. And their bowling has been good too. Only place where we win is very strangely... fielding. SL were erratic against England.

One thing going in India's favour is the bowling. We have been disciplined against Australia and Pakistan.

Top Bottom