Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
You secretly do like her, it seems. Don't you :D

I don't want to put my nude pic, rather i'd do that with my sheer guts (You might know how much i hate her, coz you are also victim of the Rakhi ka Swayamnwar thread... :D)

This is the utmost torture i can give for myself....:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I don't want to put my nude pic, rather i'd do that with my sheer guts (You might know how much i hate her, coz you are also victimtroll of the Rakhi ka Swayamnwar thread... :D)

This is the utmost torture i can give for myself....:lol:

vamsi was having nice time those days :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
If the above happens I will upload a naked pic of mine and a Full HD video on internet

that'd be a nice way to drive some fools to suicide :D
what has the world come to :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Behind every successful batsman, there is Kamran Akmal. But in front of them is Ashish Nehra
:lol::lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Jo Harte huay match ko jitade usse Baazigar kehte hain...
aur Jo Jittay huay match ko hara de usse Ashish Nehra kehte...

I have wasted my saturday on this losing match instead of dat I wud have played FarCry 2 :(
Mannn this game is so long.....7hrs playtime but progress is still 16%

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
I remember in a very close match Ashish Nehra bowled very tight and helped us win. Though I'm not sure how many years ago that was. And I think it was against Sri Lanka.
I think the biggest mistake commited was not scoring more than 300.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ When he is in the form? Now he is playing matches between injuries, so that he can get hurt badly and rest for next couple of months....

Baker

Albicelestes
OT:

Couple silent in bed.Wife thinks :Why is he not talking to me?Is he thinking of another woman?Does he like someone else? Is he seeing someone? Don't I appeal to him anymore? Are wrinkles showing on my face? Is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Have I put on weight at the wrong places? Is he upset with my nagging? WHY IS HE UPSET?
Husband thinks :
WHY the hell did Dhoni give d last over to nehra

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
OT:

Couple silent in bed.Wife thinks :Why is he not talking to me?Is he thinking of another woman?Does he like someone else? Is he seeing someone? Don't I appeal to him anymore? Are wrinkles showing on my face? Is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Have I put on weight at the wrong places? Is he upset with my nagging? WHY IS HE UPSET?
Husband thinks :
WHY the hell did Dhoni give d last over to nehra

:rofl::rofl:

I cannot control laughing..

Top Bottom