Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Krow

Crowman
England deserve to be in quarters. They are an erratic team, which to me makes them the X-factor team. On their day they can beat Ind, SA, Aus, etc. or else they may even lose to Canada. I want surprise results in the world cup.

azzu

AJJU
Shoiab's retring after the WC
i'll surely miss seeing him bowling
in 4th or 5th over of his spell the way he runs up to the crease..tired in sweat with high breath...but still bowling 140-50...

Neuron

Electronic.
Shoiab's retring after the WC
i'll surely miss seeing him bowling
in 4th or 5th over of his spell the way he runs up to the crease..tired in sweat with high breath...but still bowling 140-50...

Wonder how he feels when that ball goes to the boundary.

ajayritik

Technomancer
England deserve to be in quarters. They are an erratic team, which to me makes them the X-factor team. On their day they can beat Ind, SA, Aus, etc. or else they may even lose to Canada. I want surprise results in the world cup.

Well to be really honest I don't think if Bangladesh would have made it to Q/F it would have been able to beat any side even if its New Zealand. I don't think the other group team whoever had to play game against Bangladesh would have taken that match lightly.

So I agree with you that England deserves to be in the quarters.

shiwa436

Broken In
OT:

Couple silent in bed.Wife thinks :Why is he not talking to me?Is he thinking of another woman?Does he like someone else? Is he seeing someone? Don't I appeal to him anymore? Are wrinkles showing on my face? Is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Have I put on weight at the wrong places? Is he upset with my nagging? WHY IS HE UPSET?
Husband thinks :
WHY the hell did Dhoni give d last over to nehra

We, the INDIANS love cricket that much..

Can't control ourselves laughing...

Krow

Crowman
Well to be really honest I don't think if Bangladesh would have made it to Q/F it would have been able to beat any side even if its New Zealand. I don't think the other group team whoever had to play game against Bangladesh would have taken that match lightly.

So I agree with you that England deserves to be in the quarters.

Yeah, the Bangladesh side is not good enough yet. But they have improved over the years. Still a long way to go for them.

Shoaib Akhtar and legend. :lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
toady is our match
but i honestly don't want India to win
because if India win this match, they are going to play with Australia in the semis clash

so i want India to lose so that they play with Srilanka in the quarters

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
This Means India And Pakistan Both cannot be in Final . I wanted final Between India And Pakisthan. :(
*legslip.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/india-pakistan-flags-2.jpg

With the group matches completed today, the fixtures and venues have now been confirmed for the knock-out stages of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

The quarter-final matches will take place in the following order:

Match C Pakistan v West Indies in Dhaka on 23 March

Match E Australia v India in Ahmedabad on 24 March

Match F New Zealand v South Africa in Dhaka on 25 March

Match D Sri Lanka v England in Colombo on 26 March

The semi-final matches will take place as follows:

Winner Match D v Winner Match F in Colombo on 29 March

Winner Match C v Winner Match E in Mohali on 30 March

The final will be contested in Mumbai on 2 April.

Baker

Albicelestes
i dont understand the venues got changed or what...? so india will play in indian soil only...

good business ICC and BCCI....

Top Bottom