Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ajayritik

Technomancer
It was really hilarious to watch the post mortem for this match on some channels.
How these same people were praising Dhoni like anything before this match!
How times change? Dhoni will soon realise.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I second Zangetsu will full heart. Never liked that guy's bowling. Since saturday I have been receiving smses abusing Nehra in full swing. Can't post them here for obvious reasons. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Well, obviously Zaheer should have bowled that last over and 49th over should be given to Harbajan, no matter what Zaheer will not throw away runs just like Nehra did.

Baker

Albicelestes
^^ Well, obviously Zaheer should have bowled that last over and 49th over should be given to Harbajan, no matter what Zaheer will not throw away runs just like Nehra did.

thats what everybody feeling.. But dhoni also need to feel the same.... :-(

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

and Bangladesh is going to win against Netherlands so they will be having 6 points .....
and england has to win against West indies otherwise Bangla will reach QF..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
And Y Dhoni is not utilizing Ashwin...
I wud say...send Nehra back home(always injured so rest @home)
& use Ashwin...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
well, I don't bloody care whether we win or lose.

But it's the last over ffs and the other team needs 13 runs to win. Who the hell gets hit for a four and a six in the first two balls??

PS: Radio commentary.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
well, I don't bloody care whether we win or lose.

But it's the last over ffs and the other team needs 13 runs to win. Who the hell gets hit for a four and a six in the first two balls??

PS: Radio commentary.

Even i don't care whether we win or lose, (I know we don't have enuff good bowlers so cannot expect this team to win WC), but who the hell will give 14 runs in 3 balls? Even worst bowler in Kenya would've done some great job here IMO.

Baker

Albicelestes
dont worry guys.... we have still time to see
dhonis helicopter shots...... , sewags uper cuts.. ,and harbhajans doosras...

Fu(k those ads........................

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Post it here... Best place to vent your anger.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/121515-teasing-irritating-worst-tv-advertise-9.html

BTW No need to wait, we know they are not going to help the team if person like Nehra is there in the team...

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Nehra, Chawla and id possible Yusuf Pathan should be given some rest. After this tournament it wouldn't be bad if Dhoni is given rest too so that he can work hard towards advertisements.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Nehra, Chawla and id possible Yusuf Pathan should be given some rest. After this tournament it would be bad if Dhoni is given rest too so that he can work hard towards advertisements.

:rofl:

I agree. Very hard to see him popping up in all advertisements, except the Napkins and condom ads....:lol:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
India will win the WC and Nehra will hit a six at the last ball!:lol:
If the above happens I will upload a naked pic of mine and a Full HD video on internet :))

Top Bottom