Official Heroes Discussion Thread [Warning: may contain spoilers!]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Re: Official Heroes Discussion Thread

Saw 21st ep. THE HARD PART...

Din like it that much...was boring in between..!!
They are ruinin it by bring new characters..and that too at end of the season....Now this new gal Molly..!!

Plus showing emotional side of Sylar..!!

Actually The story dint move forward in todays ep. lets hope for a better one next tuesday...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Molly isn't new .. Matt saves Molly in the first episode where he learns about Sylar from Audrey Hanson the FBI agent ..

And Hiro didn't kill Sylar, that's interesting. Sylar calling Mohinder too. :)

Dipen01

Youngling

oh yea...the gal hidin in the house ;) and only Matt could listen to her thoughts...:p

but still yaar..wasnt that thrilling one ;)

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental

i cant believe they were so sloppy in ep 21, not with an international fan following.
LMAO, Mohinder says that Molly's nucleotides were decomposing just by looking at RBCs. i got news 4 you, mature human RBCs don't even have a nucleus, no dna.
they do anerobic respiration using glycolysis : no nucleotides. and how can you see nucleotides when you are seeing 7µm sized rbcs. you'll need some tunnelling electron microscope.
i hope you cross matched your blood with Molly's Suresh.

Techmastro

Journeyman

Qwerty maniac i m following season2 with u..
I m very much interested in character Molly's dream man.. want to knw what hes capable of...
Also m very much puzzled who has taken sylar's power...

Sykora

I see right through you.

The man in Molly's dream is Parkman's dad.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Yeah, Maury Parkman. With the same abilities as of Matt, though he controls it way better.

Sylar's loss of power has not been explained. Wait and watch.

Looks like Heroes is gonna end with just 11 episodes due to the Writer's Guild strike :(

Techmastro

Journeyman

QwertyManiac said:
Looks like Heroes is gonna end with just 11 episodes due to the Writer's Guild strike :(

:( :(
Its difficult to wait for next episode n u r telling that season will not carry all episode...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Volume 2: Generations was supposed to end with Episode-11 already and then it was gonna go on a hiatus. Now they're shooting an alternate season-ender in case the strike goes out of its time and they have to cover it up.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Wait and watch, wait and watch. Bennets are too much but Claire is pretty important to the Heroes. But since Peter already has it, she's expendable :p

Today's episode was predictive BUT, Adam Monroe. Adam. :shock:

Techmastro

Journeyman

OMG :O whats this man!!!
Initially i thought Maury Parkman is the apex behind all now Adam...
Everything is running out of place.... Curiosity is at its peak. Are episode running that fast or m feeling so...

Biplav

In the zone

i love the Kensei guy!or Adam .watever..
and how does one get trapped in their own maze??? Maury Parkman is weird.

Dipen01

Youngling

I am kinda getting bored with this season..

Too many characters and story lines arent coherent..

One of the important characters will be Maya (Maja), i feel besides Sylar + Maya..It can be destructive too.. That Photo Memory chick might come in handy..

Claire's and Hiro's storyline is damn boring.. But Hiro's story might be connected to future..

Most of the times its between..Suresh..Parkman..Molly... Its pretty boring...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Mylar (Sylar + Maya :))) will appear in the episode 9 or 10 I guess, with over 200 people possibly getting killed.

Hiro's gonna fling himself into the past again, we get to see his childhood. And if the season completes properly (23-24 episodes), we might see the last quest of Kensei (The heart and the dragon).

I agree its quite boring but just wait and watch, the episode after today's (Four Months Ago - Flashback Episode) will have many new things including a new night-watching hero (You can guess who ;))

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

U can read the official heroes graphics novel which tells about many things which the show missed like the death of Wireless, Eden's past etc

*www.heroesrevealed.com/novels/heroes-novels-as-image-files/

Keep in mind, they are huge in size. Total file size for all the images = 570 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom