Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
There's some error in the form. Please check PM @Anorion.

option 1 should be okay, just checking back end to see the order of people finishing, and if anyone has finished and not submitted the form
otherwise, that error was fixed early today morning at around 2 AM

@Anorion Please update the leaderboards.

updating leaderboards now. Edit: Updated

well done guys!

Last edited:

JustTom

Right off the assembly line
I got tick mark at end of (if i remembered correctly) moniac. Is it the end of the leg?
And also I am stuck at leg1's password thing with pqearqvl sgct..... image need help

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^click on the image, not the end

Also, all who finished have a full week to rest, please do post links to other CTC like things here....
there are some people who finished leg 3 but not leg 2 and 1 :huh?:

Anyway, everyone has good time now to finish all three legs

The final leg of CTC VI will begin on 29th June 2018. Mark your calendars. This has been purposely decided to destroy your weekend. We do not want people to go sleepless during school or work nights... or play from their office computers, or with touchscreens under desks :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^nope
when you reach the end, you will get a congratulatory message, and instructions on filling out a form

sygeek

Technomancer
Can someone explain how the final ranking system works? Do I have to participate in all legs? I missed the first 2 legs (and the magazine leg).

markerOne

In the zone
Can someone explain how the final ranking system works? Do I have to participate in all legs? I missed the first 2 legs (and the magazine leg).

You should complete legs 1 & 2. The aggregate of the 4 legs would be considered. Magazine leg is a separate one and is a lucky draw.

sygeek

Technomancer
You should complete legs 1 & 2. The aggregate of the 4 legs would be considered. Magazine leg is a separate one and is a lucky draw.
hmmm, it won't matter then. I was very late for leg 1 and 2. Aggregate rank will get screwed, no matter the rank in leg 4..

su58

Right off the assembly line
Lucky draw prizes are mentioned for the finishers, although I don't recall reading what and how many there are exactly.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^
There is a lot of ups and downs in the list, and you finished the toughest leg so far first... so the other two should be a breeze

Lucky draw prizes are mentioned for the finishers, although I don't recall reading what and how many there are exactly.
This has not yet been decided... essentially it means the more people finish, the more prizes there will be
there will probably be some kind of lucky draw among all those who finished all the legs, leaving out those who win the main prizes, so that those who are slower will not lose out

in short, prizes have not been decided

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmmm, it won't matter then. I was very late for leg 1 and 2. Aggregate rank will get screwed, no matter the rank in leg 4..
Not necessarily. Leg 4 will be longer and harder. Winning leg 4 by being much faster than others might very well give you a huge advantage and get you amongst the prizes. But you'd still need to finish all 3 legs before that to even qualify for prizes... If you don't finish even a single leg you don't qualify at all.

We also have a lucky draw for all those who finished all 4 legs, and you might win that, but only if you finish all 4.

I'm thinking of "I Cracked the Code" type t-shirts...

Top 10 to get certificates of accomplishments from us... even if that means nothing to you.

markerOne

In the zone
Not necessarily. Leg 4 will be longer and harder. Winning leg 4 by being much faster than others might very well give you a huge advantage and get you amongst the prizes. But you'd still need to finish all 3 legs before that to even qualify for prizes... If you don't finish even a single leg you don't qualify at all.

We also have a lucky draw for all those who finished all 4 legs, and you might win that, but only if you finish all 4.

I'm thinking of "I Cracked the Code" type t-shirts...

Top 10 to get certificates of accomplishments from us... even if that means nothing to you.
There's the clincher!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom