Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aviral.reach

Right off the assembly line
i visited ctc.digit.in/password and googled that fat lady's image and then a Harry Potter noob like me found out it was the fat lady. That's it stuck. Putting that 1992 or fat lady in any of the relevant urls doesn't work out either...

I am a 15 year old, a bit low on All mental abilities, I guess...
read the hints on the first page regarding leg 1.will help u find what you're looking for

markerOne

In the zone
i visited ctc.digit.in/password and googled that fat lady's image and then a Harry Potter noob like me found out it was the fat lady. That's it stuck. Putting that 1992 or fat lady in any of the relevant urls doesn't work out either...

Wow.. firstly, I can read the entire thing only when I quote it.
secondly - please try to provide at least a link of the clue OR a description of the clue.

Lastly, I don't believe 15 year olds are low on all mental abilities. :brainiac:

braingamer

Broken In
there is a line written below the pic right? read it there is a year mentioned in there and go through rules its there how we have to write ans if it is a number follow it u will get ans

braingamer

Broken In
I even tried leg2 and leg3, I can never guess the planet in leg2, I feel Its something from star wars, and i have seen no star wars!!!

[/QUOTE]
yes its from star wars google search it bro

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Has anyone gone past Zuckerberg?

PS: No more hints at this point, because it's the last truly tough clue, everything after that returns to simple stuff.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I even tried leg2 and leg3, I can never guess the planet in leg2, I feel Its something from star wars, and i have seen no star wars!!!

You don't have to have seen it to guess, maybe people who have seen it also would need to look it up, think of it as a clue. It is a special edition of oneplus, which was related to star wars. The finish was based on a planet. You can look this up in multiple ways to get the answer. The questions get progressively tougher from there, but leg 2 focuses mostly on technology and less on pop culture. Good luck!

Same here.
Although Leg 3 is actually pretty fun compared to the previous legs.
This is what actually comes to mind when people say, a coding/tech webhunt.
Are there any others that we can check out?

Images are not always images, and you should remember the name of the game... you can't crack the code without looking at code can you?
this is important guis. It is what many of you are asking for actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom