Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hari1

In the zone
I am removing my frustration by attacking pigs using some angry birds.:)
Whoops is written large on pigs' faces.

XxNiKxX

G33K
the PIG question was the starting of the loop which you'll get if you enter the name of game not part 2
But then that was the old loop! Of Chk3! I don't remember getting to PIG question then... Also only in part 2's under the hood is the question which leads to Chk4 ending...

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
erm guys i am stuck at the jabberwocky thing and my dvd isnt working too so if anyone could help me here its highly appreciated.

Abhyudaya

Broken In
Whatever be.....I must say once again CTC rocked!! I actually can't believe it's over.....acually Raaabo u said it would be a long, tough one, killing the ones skipping the questions.....I actually wanted more :( missing those crazy brainsotrming questions now :(

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ok I will announce the top 100 when 100 people finish. All of those 100 will get prizes, and I will ignore improperly formatted emails to arrive at the top 100, but the email must have been sent to the proper email address. Lucky draws will be conducted for all participants who have played the game.

Also, the last leg was long and tough lol, you guys are just super impatient and ask for clues and hints all the time, if there were no hints you would have taken at least 2 days to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom