Official Android discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Around 2.5 hours. It has a humongous battery.
Anything slower than that, replace your data cable. S3 and note 2 have known issues about the cable getting deteriorated over time.

Is it ok to use the charger of S2 to charge note2? Since I can't carry the charger to office I use the one I have at office of S2.

Vignesh B

Youngling
Is it ok to use the charger of S2 to charge note2? Since I can't carry the charger to office I use the one I have at office of S2.
Note 2's charger's output is 2A whereas S2's is 0.7A( Not sure about the exact value). So, it should be safe.
As long as the charger you use has lower output than 2A there is no risk. Though, charging would be slowed down considerably for lower output amp values.

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
Is there way in android ...
that music player automatically fetch lyrics of playing song and display with song...
And later save for offline viewing....

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
which are music players (including default in OS) having "Shake to skip/shuffle feature"?

Use jukefox. It has shake to shuffle.
Most of the music players have shake to play/pause or previous/next song feature only. The feature you are asking is not found in many music player

lordvader

Right off the assembly line
I got a Galaxy S4

Vonage app doesnt work on my Bluetooth Headset

its like some work some dont

but it worked on iphone on my friends phone

wondering how do i fix it

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys for the past couple of days having problem with my touch interface of Note2 especially when I try to end the call, the touch doesn't seem to work.

amjath

Human Spambot
recommend a free,good,intuitive,user-friendly music player for my Ace.

I recommend Apollo not available in play store but available in CyanogenMod. U can get this apk from here
[APP][2.3+] CyanogenMod Apollo - Music Player (Updated 19.06.13) - xda-developers

Hrishi

Finally upgraded to the Epinter's CM10.1 Alpha release of Jellybean 4.2.2 on my Atrix 4G.
After a long wait , the devs. at XDA have done a marvellous work by developing a working 3.x kernel for Atrix 4G. There was most likely no hope for a stable android 4.x on this device as Moto had cancelled update on this very much capable phone and was not even willing to release graphic driver , libs.

Looks like it's pretty close to stable , the only thing that doesn't work is fingerprint reader and a mediocre battery life(~24hrs).
I think this should also help for all those users having a Tegra2 chip based phone , like Optimus2x , etc.

Top Bottom