Official Android discussion thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The source says that it will be a dual boot with Chrome OS. WOW!
Do you think our device will be supported?

i better dual boot with Meego or Debian if it supports. We already have multiboot.

With ChromeOS, the whole OS will be server based = GPRS/WiFi on all the time = battery drained in 10-12hrs :| not impressed

See what I found... Does this vehicle of James Bond, reminds of something? :D
*www.hbosouthasia.com/uploads/feb12/poster/die_another_day.png

Android with guns :lol:

lll_aritra_lll

A siLLy mIllImEtEr loNGer
:p Its because there is no initiative.. like google or apple constantly working on it, opening opportunities for everyone to participate

rahul_c

Journeyman
I started using Zynga Poker on my phone it works but the hand strength metre is not visible, I have enabled it from settings still nothing. Is there any way to fix this?

rahul_c

Journeyman
No man everything else is good, there are no lags or slow response. Hand strength metre is the only thing bugging me. :banghead:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anybody used Sweeterhome? It almost looks and feels like the Rainmeter of Android.

rahul_c

Journeyman
I have just 16 mb/160 mb phone memory left, unable to write texts. I have cleared cache for now but it will be back again, what should I do? Is there anyway to move apps from internal memory to SD card?

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
@rahl_c, what's your device? You can use any App/Data 2 SD scripts and use a partition on your SD card for app installation. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Even if there is Box foe Windows , I will continue using Dropbox.

@Rahul just move the apps to sd card. You should get a good ammouny of safe free :)

Top Bottom