NZXT Gamma is a great cabinet!!!

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
hey manju my front panel audio is not working
mic is working !!
wat can be the reason driver or hardware problem!!
is there any extra driver required ??

^^Congrats for your new gamma.Nice cable management but i think you can do better.
Thanks ! where more can i improve cable mgmt. !! pls suggest !!

Last edited:
OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
hey manju my front panel audio is not working
mic is working !!
wat can be the reason driver or hardware problem!!
is there any extra driver required ??

In the bios check whether front panel audio is enabled?

which one u've connected to the header, AC'97 or HD Audio?

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
HD audio !!
front audio speaker works when i remove my rear connector for speaker ,both don't work simultaneously !!

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
i have'nt installed any audio drivers using the default win 7 one's
even though i try i can't !!
hey manju do you fell i can improve my cable mgmt. in gamma if so pls suggest !!

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Do some work here...

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/Decorated%20images/05052011217.jpg

If possible, try routing the procy pow cable behind the gpu..

Its pretty neat though... Well done :clap2:

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
hmmm will try thanks though !!
even my friend has purchased the same cabby and is gonna upload the pic !!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
HD audio !!
front audio speaker works when i remove my rear connector for speaker ,both don't work simultaneously !!

Go to your Control Panel, search for Realtek HD Audio Manager, go to Advanced settings, check front and rear output devices to play simultaneously. I think that should solve the problem.

In case the option is not in the Control panel, install the latest drivers and try.

BTW, nice cable mgmt. Both you and Gamma deserves kudos. Its the best cabinet at its price range. And interior is black too :shock: Something even pricier models of Lian-Li don't have.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice cabby, good cable management, very vfm.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
In case the option is not in the Control panel, install the latest drivers and try.

I was'nt trying to install the latest version earlier, but downloaded and installed latest realtek version, now everything is working properly thanks for the suggestion.

noja

Bang! Bang!
SIR, PLZ install the HDD in one of the upper HDD slots since the HDD is getting choked with no air flow below it. KTHXBYE

Tanveerpa

Broken In
Where can I buy Gamma in Bangalore? Many vendors exclaim as if they havn't heard about the manufacturer. The only one who told available quoted 2.4k excluding tax and claimed it is outdated.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
The only one who told available quoted 2.4k excluding tax and claimed it is outdated.

Claims made by a dealers Vs. info you got from the forums. I am sure the conclusion is a no brainer.

Golchas sell it. If the quoted price is high then ask a quote via prime abgb including shipping. Prime ABGB are the distributors for NZXT cases.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
If u need better cable management <3K, Gamma is the best choice...
Try negotiating with them... Also if they are quotin 2.4+vat, they are gettin the cabby from some other shop... Try to find their source...

Last edited:
Top Bottom