NZXT Gamma is a great cabinet!!!

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
hey fellas m hunting for a new chassis for my c2d pc i've got cm 690 II plus on my mind what do u think or shud i stick with gamma

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
For 5K u hav a lot of options,
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer - 5.3K
NZXT Tempest EVO - 5.5K
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - 5.5K

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^great cable management. But one thing i have noticed that if the MB is having its EATX POWER slot on the right hand side like yours then the cable management is becoming good. But see the board of jerin Ss5. that board is having EATX power in the left hand and that is why even though he has tried his best a sort of eye obstruction is always there.
moreover u have used the back space of the MOBO but he has not used it.

So cable management depends if the mobo is having the right extreme side EATX power and cabinet itself has the back space area.(correct me if wrong)

Elite 310 is not having any backspace area but since my mobo is having the right extreme side EATX power cable management is good even in that cabinet which does have no feature for cable management.

*img695.imageshack.us/img695/7632/1001431a.th.jpg

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
here is my attempt
*img691.imageshack.us/img691/1326/dsc05436sg.th.jpg.

W/O FLASH
*img24.imageshack.us/img24/6364/dsc05435d.th.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
My old system is now RIP... And waiting for Bulldozer release.. Currently have a Bijli... Which is OK, but will get myself a Gamma for new system and try my hand at Modding with Bijli....

Have to save lot of money for new System......

Last edited:
Top Bottom