Not able to Send yahoo Mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I am not able to send any mail from my Gmail account to any of the Yahoo ones.Every time i do it i end up getting the mail delivery failure.
Right now i am in UK , with British telecom internet Provider.
Anyway to do it right ..!Pls Help

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Me too facing the same problem.

The mail doesnt contains any attatchment or something else. It is a plain text e-mail with some account information like user id and password of a gmail account which i had created for my friend who is having yahoo account but the message is not being delivered to the yahoo account of my friend. What could be the problem ?

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The problem is whenever you send mails from gmail to yahoo.However yahoo to yahoo works.
Still where are you located and which service provider are you using..?

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
There is a problem. In fact, there is something certainly wrong with yahoo. Me and one of my friend are enrolled in a correspondence course by Brill. Tuts. Recently they held an all india test. Result of which to those students who had provided an e-mail address has been sent by e-mail. I gave my gmail add and my friend gave his yahoo add. I received the results in text format and solution of the paper as attatchment. My friend who provided his yahoo add too received an e-mail but blank wihtout any text fortunately atleast the attatchments were downloadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom