Nokia's bad bad bad experience????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohitsuri50

Broken In
Today i went to service center (Ta-108, Tughlakabad Extn, Delhi - 110019)....for upgrading my firmware version Version 20.....and for replacing my camera lens.....
the service desk person (Rashi) told me that they take 10 to 15 day for replacing my scratchy camera lens.They had no informations on nokia's undertaken... lenses and they would charge me 2500 for changing lenses...but why should i leave my phone for 15 days or shellout so much on lenses, or for that reason give my mobile to such non-updated service center.This experience with Nokia really gave a bad experience I always looked up to the quality service from nokia service centers but after this experience i think i would ever trust nokia or i would not buy any nokia phone....

sujoyp

Grand Master
U have no choice....same thing happen everywhere....after ur warranty is over they even dont repair properly

reddick

Mobile Freak
I too this time switch to SE...Otherwise I use nokia phones for last 7 yrs. And i'm quite satisfied with my new SE phone :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Hey man update ur software over net by urself. Nokia has got very poor after sale service. What 2 do hope this news wil fal in their ears

sujoyp

Grand Master
yah updation is easy ....
sometimes back by 3110 screen got broke...service center told they need 1 week:-x
I went to local shop and got repaired in half hour:lol:...not bad;-)

red dragon

Master troll
Nokia has got the worst aftersale services,and somehow they manage to get the greatest idiots for their nokia care centres,and amazingly people still buy nokia phones n unfortunately i am one of them.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
updating ur firmware is no big deal.. u can do it urself. Dont go to Nokia...

I had still worse experience, in chennai Nokia care.
I wanted to change my panel because a sumo ran over my Mobile. (Mobile is safe, only scratches....)
To change panel they wanted 10-15 days time...
Guess they are sending it to finland...LOL...

OP
M

mohitsuri50

Broken In
i know firmware update is not a big deal....but when i was try to update my firmware version 20....my phone goes hang and not running,,,continuous showing me start-up nokia screen.... now need help what i do for remove this problem....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom