Nokia Xpress Music Series Vs. SE Walkman Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
hi...infra_red_dude
By which phone can we beat 6233's onboard speakers.My friend has one,and he makes a lot of show with that.
does any from SE Walkman phone can beat it....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ i find 6233 the loudest! by default, i hafnt seen any walkman phone wid can do it out of the box. but if u mod the firmware and replace the acoustic driverz then any SE phone can beat the loudest phones out there!

abinesh

Broken In
have the nokia 5310 and 5610 been released ? i just love the colour combo... black and blue and black and red... just can keep looking at them all day long.. does any one know the prices of these 2 phones ? BTW i think i read the phones are set to be released only on the 15th of oct...

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ i find 6233 the loudest! by default, i hafnt seen any walkman phone wid can do it out of the box. but if u mod the firmware and replace the acoustic driverz then any SE phone can beat the loudest phones out there!

hi,i hav no idea about that.
how wil v do that....does that damage da phone...

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ no it doesn't damage the phone. but wid the modded firmware u can't take it to the service center to claim warranty. you'll hafta come back to the original firmware in case u wanna take it to service center for anything.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^well dudes..they dnt evn check the fimware..its just see and replace fr se guys..at least it was fr me....dnt worry....it wont be such a problem...

and ya cuming back to the topic..
w960i=The ultimate one..
wait for the sony psp phone to be released...
then i guess evn the w960 may hav competiotion..lol...

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:

how wil v do that friend....give me a detailed idea

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
it depends which phone. jus search this forum. you'll find that for k750i, w800i, w700i and now the latest proc. of k550i/w610i :)

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
abinesh said:
have the nokia 5310 and 5610 been released ? i just love the colour combo... black and blue and black and red... just can keep looking at them all day long.. does any one know the prices of these 2 phones ? BTW i think i read the phones are set to be released only on the 15th of oct...

5310 will be around 12K while 5610 will be around 17K. Will probably be released in Oct-Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom