nokia x6(8 gb) or c6-00?.?

k4ce

Youngling
are you sure you want symbian itself ?... Android would be better for surfing the net ...

c6-00 runs a more polished version of symbian (symbian^3) ... of these two, I would go for c6-00

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
which one is better?..i want to surf net and the music quality should be good.

do you like Nokia? are you a Nokia fan? do you trust Nokia?

if the answer to above questions is yes, do yourself a favor, don't buy any of the 2. cause after getting it you'll join the anti-Nokia rebel camps.

also, looking at the mobiles, i guess your budget is 12-13k. check X6/C6-00. check Samsung Galaxy Ace/LG Optimus One. check back those Nokias. now decide.

rakesh3k2

Right off the assembly line
I personally would suggest u to go for HTC Wildfire and not for any nokia phones...

HTC Wildfire is having a very poor screen resolution...!!

Better go for Samsung Galaxy ACE...with creative earphones..!!
or wait for HTC Wildfire S to launch in India..!!

aroraanant

Explorer
^^ May I know why " HTC Wildfire" ?

I have used wildfire,my frnd owns it,its a nice phone also in just 13k one gets android 2.2 and a 5MP camera and after all HTC is good brand and its products are much better than that of samsung,nokia or LG...

@OP->And yes one can also wait for HTC Wildfire S, it is expected to be launched soon in the market with a price tag of around 15K...But as we all know every other day new handsets with new technologies are launched so decide whether u wanna buy it today or later

aroraanant

Explorer
^^ May I know why " HTC Wildfire" ?

I have got my hands on HTC Wildfire,its a nice phone.And that too with Android 2.2,a 5MP camera in just 13K and after all its of HTC and one thing u all people should know is that HTC phones are much better than that of Samsung,LG,nokia etc(specially in terms of build quality and are also very much durable).

And yes one can also wait for HTC Wildfire S but as we all know every other day new handsets are launched with new technologies so it better one decide that he/she wanna buy a phone today or after some time...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
one thing u all people should know is that HTC phones are much better than that of Samsung,LG,nokia etc(specially in terms of build quality and are also very much durable).

forget durable. if you can't use a mobile, theres no question for durability. also its better to save 2k by going for Optimus One or sell out 2k more & get Ace.

and if you don't know, both comes with Android 2.2 & the SOC is much faster.

Top Bottom