Nokia X2 announced - Priced Rs.5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeepcec

Broken In
Nokia has announced the new Nokia X2 with a 5MP camera. Its priced around Rs.5000 check out this amazing phone *here4mobile.in/2010/05/nokia-x2-features-price/

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Some excerpts from TOI:

Finnish cellphone maker Nokia has launched a low-priced handset X2 in the Indian market.

The candybar X2 sports a 2.2-inch QVGA screen and weighs 81 grams. The phone packs dual speakers, dedicated music keys, FM stereo and support for up to 16GB of storage via microSD card.

Other key features include Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB 2.0. The phone runs on Nokia's proprietary S40 OS.

X2 also offers direct access to Facebook from the homescreen and comes with Nokia Messaging for email and Instant Messaging. Other notable feature include instant access to apps from Ovi Store, a 5 megapixel camera and a video recorder.

The phone is priced at Rs 5,000 and is likely to be available from June.
Source

I cant read the whole story..as this gonna be another worst phone coz "The phone runs on Nokia's proprietary S40 OS" and there is nothin creative u can do with s40 :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ I think its a cool mobile...what u said only applies to geeks..who r 10% users only:))

I think the new S40 UI will make it more user friendly

*img.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/nokia/nokia-x2-1.jpg

yup dude.....its a cool device which will fill the gap of market.....!!

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I cant read the whole story..as this gonna be another worst phone coz "The phone runs on Nokia's proprietary S40 OS" and there is nothin creative u can do with s40 :D

dude its not the same s40 ui u r talking abt....it is rebuit with quite innovative features............!! :p

yup dude.....its a cool device which will fill the gap of market.....!!

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

dude its not the same s40 ui u r talking abt....it is rebuit with quite innovative features............!! :p

Can you post some information about the new innovative S40 ?? This phone doesn't have 3g ?? though 3g will be officially available in September..There are many phones in this 5k segment that includes 3G..regarding the camera..its 5mp 2592x1944 pixels, but it has LED flash and no auto-focus...better to go with a 2-3mp camera phone including 3g with auto-focus and dual-LED flash.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I know S40 is very simple UI but thats what older generation people and even gals like..
Thats one of the main reason of SE's success initially

S60 is really confusing at times..

If u have steady hands while taking pics u can even take good pics with fixed focus cams...i have tried it myself

5MP cam, dedicated music keys, 3.5mm jack... 5000/- Unbelievable :O

So this is what you called "new innovative S40" ha ha...

+1. S40 sucks :cool:
:)):))

I know S40 is very simple UI but thats what older generation people and even gals like..
Thats one of the main reason of SE's success initially

S60 is really confusing at times..

If u have steady hands while taking pics u can even take good pics with fixed focus cams...i have tried it myself

Do u think "older generation people and even gals like" have steady hands to take pics ?? they will click as they like and I'm sure pics wont be clear...So whats the point in adding 5mp camera with no autofocus and no dual led flash ??Offcourse as someone said..it has new new innovative S40 which I would like to know.. lol

sujoyp

Grand Master
Do u think "older generation people and even gals like" have steady hands to take pics ?? they will click as they like and I'm sure pics wont be clear

U definitely have a point there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom