Nokia N97 mini

BIGGIE

Right off the assembly line
No sounds in Mini demo games and DJ tour Mix.. Real player and other basic functions working fine..

ankur10

Broken In
Got my N97 Mini today.. I really enjoy using it much better than the big bro despite loosing the FM Transmitter and having only 8GB vs 32GB. It's more pocketable, the keypads were rearranged to a more suitable configuration, and best of all, COPY & PASTE is now available via the SHIFT key! :)

When I put the provided headphones into the phone it played the music really well through them but when I tried to use the buttons on the headphones like skip, play/pause and volume none of them worked. Help Much appreciated.

ziha786

Journeyman
When I put the provided headphones into the phone it played the music really well through them but when I tried to use the buttons on the headphones like skip, play/pause and volume none of them worked. Help Much appreciated.

Try your headset to other phone test if working or not as well conversely. Test another headset to ur phone ? If ur headset not working properly at another device might i conclude to replace ur headset if still cover warranty, if ur with new headset not working properly in your device, and after u try with another phone any more and it has working properly.

digitalkrish

Broken In
Tried an application called 'BAMBUSER' from ovi store today on my n97 mini.. Found it a nice application for live video sharing.. I used it via wi-fi.. Anything that i recorded from my phone was displayed live on *www.bambuser.com
The registration process was very easy and i also shared some videos on my facebook, twitter account... :)
*store.ovi.com/content/4626/reviews?&page=2#/content/4626/reviews?fragment=1&page=7

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/c06d254a20d64686ab63043f563e6817.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/e9c64ceb9c4b44ed9ca2da4cf82ef761.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/ef935a40231348b6835fc863b31fc355.jpg

**media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/c06d254a20d64686ab63043f563e6817.jpg
**media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/e9c64ceb9c4b44ed9ca2da4cf82ef761.jpg
**media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1652/ef935a40231348b6835fc863b31fc355.jpg

Last edited:

digitalkrish

Broken In
@ digitalkrrish
nice apps but how you download this application m not able to download on ma phone..
I downloaded it from ovi store.. First i logged in it with my ovi mail account.. and when i opened the application page, there was an option to send it to a friend where i entered my number, and received the link directly on my Mini.. I opened the link and downloading startd...

pawankhanna

Broken In
Thanks its really a nice application....but can this save that recording on phone or mass storage....

Last edited:

talwar

Broken In
There is both option to save recording on phone memory and mass memory too....just see call recorder settings...

kelly

Broken In
Hey anybody using mobile dictionary ??? I have a dictionary on my phone and i think its really a useful application.... i was translate my all Finnish word to English with the help of dictionary....
Try it you needs....

[youtube]DyPERPSf3bE[/youtube]

Top Bottom