Nokia N97 mini

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
Looking for twitter application on my mini???want to share my status through my mobile on twitter...:)

you can also use twitter application for mobile....with fully functionality...download from ovi store....
*store.ovi.com/content/7593?clickSource=search
*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/TW_192x192P.jpg?fid=A0D63WVPIGVKTK

priyankjn

Right off the assembly line
i got a Mini recently.. and I seem to like it in the first go. its a decent touch phone with kinetic scrolling now on. i like the hing of the slider.. makes browsing, typing more convenient. Checking it out currently

here are some pics :-o

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1579/0ddfe0cf8e1f489893da6d5578c50287.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1579/381be0a4e2684883ae649b93a6e7f976.jpg

The volume key on top and the capture key below for photographs.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1579/992377d8f33e4408a544d8b66f9019b9.jpg

Charging and USB port and the keyguard used for unlocking.
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1579/d0baa996ee3d457ea5ad6e6bbf12471f.jpg

crapface

Broken In
@priyank
I 2 m planning to buy a new N97 Mini.. Before that can u please tel me how is the camera of N97 mini and wat about its battery backup?

anujsoni

@ crap face

My Mini has 5MP camera, dual flash, autofocus and Carl Zeiss optics which is similar to its older version N97..
I found the image quality quite decent and also it records videos at decent frame rate.. :)
Moreover, the surround is metal and the lens and flash recessed, so there is little risk of direct damage.
N as far as battery back up is concerned, it is great..

crapface

Broken In
@ crap face

My Mini has 5MP camera, dual flash, autofocus and Carl Zeiss optics which is similar to its older version N97..
I found the image quality quite decent and also it records videos at decent frame rate.. :)
Moreover, the surround is metal and the lens and flash recessed, so there is little risk of direct damage.
N as far as battery back up is concerned, it is great..

I am a big music freak.. I jst love my muzik.. How much is the music playback and video playback time in N97 mini?? How is the sound quality on head phones??

anujsoni

I am a big music freak.. I jst love my muzik.. How much is the music playback and video playback time in N97 mini?? How is the sound quality on head phones??

I just love my music on N97 mini... Mine has been superb through the earpiece, and the speakerphone is very loud, clear and crisp. I'm definitely impressed compared to the original, the N96, and the E75....
And Music play back time is 28 hrs man, more than a day , and i dont think u can put on ur headphones for a whole day, ryt? :p
And as far as video playback time is concerned it is 3.5 hrs, i usually watch all ma movies in it..

digitalkrish

Broken In
Had fun playing with thiis application on my new mini.. I came to know all their wishes n resolutions for new year 2010.. Secretly..:lol:

*store.ovi.com/content/22957

digitalkrish

Broken In
I own a N97 mini... Has any one found the option for simulating the navigation maps??
Here is what u can do.. Save the location, step out of Ovi Maps, go to Location, Landmarks, Show Route (2x), Options, Simulate. It would be nice if this was more easily accessible. For example, while in drive navigation, an option to switch to simulate mode would be nice.

ankur10

Broken In
Using GPS on Mini is quite easy and comfortable.. Also read a review on this..
*zomgitscj.com/gps-on-the-nokia-n97-mini/

Cheers!

rehan_mahmood

Broken In
I transferred a song in my memory card through my PC... but no matter how i search still cannot find..
but when i wanna select ringtone, can find it under sound clip.
Help?

happy_b

Broken In
The camera button i press half then sometime gt green colour auto focus but sometime gt red colour. May i know what it means???

digitalkrish

Broken In
The camera button i press half then sometime gt green colour auto focus but sometime gt red colour. May i know what it means???

Green color means it has focused and is ready for you to photograph it, and red means auto focusing failed, but you can still take the shot, not focused(blurr image)

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I transferred a song in my memory card through my PC... but no matter how i search still cannot find..
but when i wanna select ringtone, can find it under sound clip.
Help?

Ohhh.. You have to go to Menu>Music>Music Library>Option>Refresh library every time you add new songs into your phone, be it into the mass memory or micro SD. :smile:

Top Bottom