Nokia N97 mini

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Camera on both is same with dual led flash setup. Ur losing screen size , 32 gb inbuilt memory, bigger battery and fm transmitter with N97 mini. But I still think its a lot better than problem ladden N97 ..

sdmaverick

Journeyman
In my honest opinion, the Mini feels much better in the hand, earlier had a lot of issues with the N97 slipping out of the grasp. Its of manageable size and also screen of 3.2 inches is good enough for viewing for me...much sleeker and faster bcoz of the 8gb space instead of the 32gb...

desuza.jony

Broken In
Is there any drawback of n97 mini...if we compare with N97....

Camera on both is same with dual led flash setup. Ur losing screen size , 32 gb inbuilt memory, bigger battery and fm transmitter with N97 mini. But I still think its a lot better than problem ladden N97 ..

sughreev

Broken In
I think its really nice phone and much better in performance in compare to N97....also i used some apps in this phone no issues UI is fast and application is nice
CNN Video
CNN Video gives 2 min per hour ‘World News’ as global news update.There will be access to extensive weather services, inclusion of a 5 day forecast, air travel delay news.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1535/4c81d307e95a4128bdd9c752551b5673.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1535/4e1caa24834e4308b67513138c8ccad3.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1535/4b92fdc74ea948d6832c87bac23f3966.jpg

Is there any drawback of n97 mini...if we compare with N97....

Not really, The N97 Mini's basically the same device with more stable software and a more premium feel with more metals used.
Instead of 32GB on the Original, you have 8Gb on the Mini, and a slightly smaller screen and size.
That's about it :) Hope that helps.

ziha786

Journeyman
Inbuilt kinetic scrolling...

Not really, The N97 Mini's basically the same device with more stable software and a more premium feel with more metals used.
Instead of 32GB on the Original, you have 8Gb on the Mini, and a slightly smaller screen and size.
That's about it :) Hope that helps.

desuza.jony

Broken In
One of the things we miss on a lot of newer Nokia handsets is the inclusions of a torch. Nokia may have forgotten about adding this function to its devices but it seems a fondly remembered app. So, this third-party tool brings light to where there once wasn’t any. It uses the Nokia N97 mini Flashto maximum effect.

*i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn80/vipin_786_album/phonetorch.jpg

Download

Tamoghno

Padawan
checked N97 mini in person today in a store. oh boy ! this is one gorgeous looking device . Best built nseries ever . ever.

anujsoni

Right off the assembly line
When i view my contact list, there is no option just to view the number. I mean if i want to write down a number i have to edit it each time to see the number. Any solution to this?

When i view my contact list, there is no option just to view the number. I mean if i want to write down a number i have to edit it each time to see the number. Any solution to this?

Just click on right side icon you can see below the time bar to view number....no need to edit number....
*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1564/1abbe242d8ef42dd89851d80fc70f3e7.jpg

kelly

Broken In
Looking for twitter application on my mini???want to share my status through my mobile on twitter...:)

Top Bottom