krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
:neutral::neutral::neutral:

N82 not available in www.nokia.co.in products page

*www.nokia.co.in/find-products/products

confirmed a priority dealer

:|:|:|

i was thinking of getting this phone

people who are thinking of getting it after a month or two get it today while it last

:cry::cry:

utsav

damn busy...
if its true then seriously the management team @ Nokia is the biggest fool in the world to do this.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Nokia always do the same thing , guyz u know already on the 6600 & 7610 the successful handsets will be stopped production then on the same model number they ll release the worst handset ,, like the latest 6600 & 7610 supernova !! they r worst

Tamoghno

Padawan
Dear management of nokia ,

Go fcuk yourself , or if you can not do just wait , you'll soon get fcuked free by se and samsung or even moto if you choose.

Thanking you
disappointed nokia fanboi. turned

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nokia has this really WTH habit of discontinuing Popular models. I seriously wonder what are they up to using this weird strategy :confused:

Tamoghno

Padawan
yeah , i agree .

btw , this is india specific only , the europe and US site still selling them . SO they aint loosing much , after all no matter what people here will buy another nokia over a SE or samsung.

BTW , the very soon to be released N86 is around $400 , may be they are making space for it. after all they cant lower the price of N82 much , it uses costly hardware.

sujoyp

Grand Master
N86 too wont be less then 28k....again I want to see some good build quality from Nokia....N85's build was a blunder....other then build everything was good in N85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom